Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News An officer in the Iraqi Intelligence Agency, "Ahmed Ali Al-Fartusi," was killed as a result of a horrific traffic accident

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
On the road linking Hillah-Baghdad, where !S terrorist presence is suspected after they targeted transmission towers and police forces not so long ago.

F9V03mdXoAAr3DQ

Last edited:
Rest in poop.

Ahmed Ali al-Brain Fart'd

He was a Rafidah.
I dont care, this region of the world has not brought a single positive influence on others, its all just war, war, war, war since hundreds of years, I am so tired of every arab country.

I dont care, this region of the world has not brought a single positive influence on others, its all just war, war, war, war since hundreds of years, I am so tired of every arab country.
We're going to behead you bi'itnillah.

AQ fans seething right now.

We're going to behead you bi'itnillah.
I know, but not now, probably in 30 years, arabs are at like 20 % in my country, once you have the majority you will start a civil war. I know how Islam works, I read the Koran. All kufa will be killed in the name of Allah.

I know, but not now, probably in 30 years, arabs are at like 20 % in my country, once you have the majority you will start a civil war. I know how Islam works, I read the Koran. All kufa will be killed in the name of Allah.
That's right. We'll slaughter non-believers if they don't pay jizyah.

The revenge for jurf Sakhar should be a genocide of the shias living in the entire Babil province
Might happen sooner than anyone can expect.

Sorry I wrote bullshit, but its still high. Immigrants are at 17 % currently in Austria. And most are sandniggers.
If I were in Australia, would you gift me a truck? If the answer is no, explain why.