Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL An observation at work…

Deta97

Deta97

Suicidal Alchemist and Dreamer
★★★★★
My coworker friend told me about this new person, about how a customer told her she’s the first “normal” person they’ve seen this far, as most people have all these piercings and hair dye. And she told me about this one girl who’s kinda new, coming here with her hair dyed in a rainbow color. Told me to check her out… Couldn’t help but chuckle a little…
Basically a fat dyke with that half shaved head, smelling like… expired Cheetos (it was so bad I had to cover my nose).

“Well, my friend… times are changing… We live in the clown world…”

She told the managers which she cane back telling me, they couldn’t do anything about it, as they’d be facing lawsuits.

It’s funny… Everyone wants to be the special one, but in their vain attempts at becoming “different” with their wokeness, and their hair dye, they become the literal carbon copy of one another.

In hindsight, her hair was a pride flag… so… she is definitely a dyke. I guess that strengthened my point…:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

774F74CE 3011 455B B228 3332AD175AF6

Last edited: