Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

An observation at my college (height pill)

PigeonMogger

PigeonMogger

Whitepill is the solution
Hey guys hope you all are having a great day.

I have noticed that nearly all the guys in relationships at my college are much taller than average. Like at least 6'2.
While almost all the guys who are average and below average are single. In my college, it seems that the main determining factor of a person being single or not is their height. In fact, it feels like half the guys who are over 6'2 are taken. I have very rarely seen couples where the male is below 5'10, even tho that is the average male height in my country (canada). It seems as if the average height difference between the male and female in a relationship is about 7 inches, which is unattainable for most men.

This further solidifies my belief that height is probably the largest contributing factor to persons dating success in college.

Thanks for reading

Welcome back, you have the best avi. :feelsautistic:
Have a good one too.
I have noticed that nearly all the guys in relationships at my college are much taller than average. Like at least 6'2.
While almost all the guys who are average and below average are single. In my college, it seems that the main determining factor of a person being single or not is their height. In fact, it feels like half the guys who are over 6'2 are taken. I have very rarely seen couples where the male is below 5'10, even tho that is the average male height in my country (canada).

This further solidifies my belief that height is probably the largest contributing factor to persons dating success in college.

Thanks for reading
Thanks for the much needed reminder of the heightpill in action. :feelshehe:

I live in Canada as well, and majority of guys in my uni that are in relationships are between 5'9-6'2.

Can confirm. Also from Cuckada. Land of the heightpill (besides heightmoggER countries in euROPE).

Height>>>>face>>race confirmed :feelsahh:
The thing with height is it's also a single easily quantifiable stat. Whilst face is comprised of many factors (ratios, eyes, hair, lower third, cheek fat, symmetry, skin, neoteny, etc.)

You too :feelsokman:
While almost all the guys who are average and below average are single. In my college, it seems that the main determining factor of a person being single or not is their height. In fact, it feels like half the guys who are over 6'2 are taken. I have very rarely seen couples where the male is below 5'10, even tho that is the average male height in my country (canada). It seems as if the average height difference between the male and female in a relationship is about 7 inches, which is unattainable for most men.
Taller people also have slightly more attractive faces. When it comes to attractivness, most of the time it's a package deal. If you're short, you're statistically more likely to also be subpar in your face, if you're average height, you're more likely to have an average face, and if you're tall, you're statistically more likely to have an attractive face.

Also yeah, being this tall as you mentioned, there's no way you're gonna be single involuntarily.
Height is more important than face, because it's WAY harder to change than your face.
Thanks for reading
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

The thing with height is it's also a single easily quantifiable stat. Whilst face is comprised of many factors (ratios, eyes, hair, lower third, cheek fat, symmetry, skin, neoteny, etc.)
Foids see one thing when they see a tall man: Getting dominated in the bedroom

West=Heightpill

Welcome back, you have the best avi. :feelsautistic:
Have a good one too.

Thanks for the much needed reminder of the heightpill in action. :feelshehe:
Hey man, it's great seeing you again lol. I took a break from this site cause I got stressed cause of college, but I am glad to be back.

Taller people also have slightly more attractive faces. When it comes to attractivness, most of the time it's a package deal. If you're short, you're statistically more likely to also be subpar in your face, if you're average height, you're more likely to have an average face, and if you're tall, you're statistically more likely to have an attractive face.
Danm that is pretty interesting. I have never considered this before, but it makes so much sense now. Thx for sharing.

Can confirm. Also from Cuckada. Land of the heightpill (besides heightmoggER countries in euROPE).
Yea man its brutal. But good thing we are not in euROPE. Its even worse there.

This further solidifies my belief that height is probably the largest contributing factor to persons dating success
this is why all tallfags here need to be banned and executed

I stay in USA and it’s quite the opposite. I see manlets with girls all the time. Being NT is important.

You too :feelsokman:

View attachment 713146
Also yeah, being this tall as you mentioned, there's no way you're gonna be single involuntarily.

Height is more important than face, because it's WAY harder to change than your face.

:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
Many tallfags I see tend to have flat midfaces while nearly every Manlet I see is forward grown. Please explain

Thanks for reading
thanks for posting

good read and yes i also noticed that the taller amongst the young generation slay more.

Thanks for reading
I swear cumskins are soo stupid jfl. Height isn't the largest contributing factor to dating success, it's "RACE". JBWpill is the strongest of all pills. Go and find and ethnic and leave incels.is. cumskins are volcels jfl :feelshaha: . You guys can ascend with ethnics and if you don't want to date niggerfoids then it's your problem but at the end of the day, you "CAN" get sex from ethnic foids.

Niggercels, currycels and noodlecels can never ascend as we are hated by our own races unless we are 8+ in the face jfl:feelsrope:. You could be a 1/10 cumskin and get a 8/10 stacy(but she will be a nigger).

Thanks for reading
Anectodal evidence isn't evidence.

I swear cumskins are soo stupid jfl. Height isn't the largest contributing factor to dating success, it's "RACE". JBWpill is the strongest of all pills. Go and find and ethnic and leave incels.is. cumskins are volcels jfl :feelshaha: . You guys can ascend with ethnics and if you don't want to date niggerfoids then it's your problem but at the end of the day, you "CAN" get sex from ethnic foids.

Niggercels, currycels and noodlecels can never ascend as we are hated by our own races unless we are 8+ in the face jfl:feelsrope:. You could be a 1/10 cumskin and get a 8/10 stacy(but she will be a nigger).
I’ve seen this too. JBW is real.

Damn we'll never ascend unfortunately. We either cope or rope jfl
We wankin and we cope
But I always wanna rope
It always turns me on
Getting implants in my bones
Can’t afford more surgeries
Think that I may need a loan
It’s time to visit Gandy
Gonna raise my elevation
I called her makeup fraud
Cuz I have low inhibition

I am not denying that ethics have it harder than white people. But that doesnt mean white guys cant be incels. If it was as easy to find an ethnic girl as you claim, there would be no white guys here. Ethnic girls still have high standards like white girls in Canada. Even though they def do prefer white guys, they are after white chads, not white incels. Looks still absolutely matter a lot for white guys, even though white guys have a big advantage. It is stupid just claim JBW, when there are plenty of white guys who are sub-5 and short. Any race can be incel.

And I am not even white myself. I am half Asian half white, and not white-passing.

Thanks for reading
I'm not goign to college after community college largely becuase I don't want to get mogged by average normies my age. It seems the average college white male is about 6'0.5" to 6'1, 6/10 face, 6/10 voice, 6.5 x 5.5" dick. its absuoluty brutal.

the average college male is probably just under 6'. So 5'11.5" or 181.6 cm. But the comfortable average is 6'.5 - 6'1. 6'2 is the new 6' of 20 years ago.

It seems like without leg lengthening, I will never be classified as tall in the West.
You should change your AVI if you want to avoid a warning. Foid AVIs are banned now.

Heightpill is legit
Water is wet