Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory An insight I've gained from hanging out with normies

Pence2024

Pence2024

Black pill evangelist
★★★★
We've all heard that bluepilled myth that it's actually MEN who care about looks more. And until recently, I thought it was just another cucked lie. But after hanging out with a group of normies, I realize where this myth came from. Whenever said normies come across a stacy, they worship her. And whenever they come across a fat old shaniqua, they don't.

Now if this is how men always acted, we would see ugly foids resorting to dating their looksmatch. But if you go to most online environments, even the ugliest foids get simps. So what's the difference between online and real life? My theory is that when a group of guys hang out with each other, they feel embarrassed to admit they would like to have sex with an unattractive foid. They want their friends to think they can get better quality than they do, so they keep their mouths shut when they see the bottom of the barrel. And that's why bluepillers think men care about looks more than women.

that's true, this is why you see this bizarre behavior sometimes, where an ugly and high T foid will harrass a group of men

she gets zero attention since men are a little more confident and less thirsty when in a gang, and since she's an ugly bitch with high testosterone she'll force an interaction and just start messing up their hair or pinching their bellies and shit :feelswhat:

as soon as you see that crap you know you're living in the end times

yep, exactly. and it's kind of an innate trait as well, not just social.
men tend to be more overtly aggressive and predatory, but both males and females care about looks a lot. in fact, some studies say women care even more than men on certain occasions. and cucks constantly validating foids, even the ugly ones, hyperinflate all women SVM.
women are aggressive, but it tends to manifest in different ways than male aggression.

that's why there's so many ugly girls on online dating ghosting and rejecting men, they're there simply to get attention and an ego boost they don't get irl, hence why online dating = retard's game

trust me, I heard this from the horse's mouth once