Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News An Indian man in Britain does more than the white Brits ever dared to do.

Anglos are subhuman they deserve to be replaced

Anglos are subhuman they deserve to be replaced
I don't really understand the anglo slander(in this case really just meaning england).
Anglos built the world.

I don't really understand the anglo slander(in this case really just meaning england).
Anglos built the world.
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: “Built the world”

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: “Built the world”
every part of the world that wasn't already something, was turned into something
1920px-The_British_Empire.png

every part of the world that wasn't already something, was turned into something
1920px-The_British_Empire.png
Only mildly decent one is Rhodesia. All the other ones would’ve been territories without the Anglos btw except maybe Australia, belize and British Guyana. ROFL muhhh Anglos built the world, Anglos we’re financed by kikes during the Victorian era lmfaooo. All they did was spread liberalism & degeneracy

Only mildly decent one is Rhodesia. All the other ones would’ve been territories without the Anglos btw except maybe Australia, belize and British Guyana. ROFL muhhh Anglos built the world, Anglos we’re financed by kikes during the Victorian era lmfaooo. All they did was spread liberalism & degeneracy
Anglos weren't spreading "degeneracy" at that time. They had strict laws against homosexuality, indecency etc well into the 20th century.

the brits are the reason you're speaking english rn instead of spanish

the brits are the reason you're speaking english rn instead of spanish
English wasn’t even written down until the Romans taught them how to write :feelshaha: :feelshaha: . Keep sucking Judeo anglo cock.
Anglos weren't spreading "degeneracy" at that time. They had strict laws against homosexuality, indecency etc well into the 20th century.
Regardless the ideals of democracy, feminism, central banking, etc were heavily spread by the British empire. The Rothschilds kikes had control of the British empire when they gained power during the battle of Waterloo. Anglos are just crypto kikes let’s not forget the Balfour declaration was from the Anglos.

English wasn’t even written down until the Romans taught them how to write :feelshaha: :feelshaha: . Keep sucking Judeo anglo cock.
english has it's roots in the germanics, so your statement literally couldn't be more false

english has it's roots in the germanics, so your statement literally couldn't be more false
No shit, the point is the Germanics didn’t have writing until the Romans taught them. You do realize their alphabet is influenced by the Romans because the Germanics were retarded savages living in huts throwing shit at each other.

No shit, the point is the Germanics didn’t have writing until the Romans taught them. You do realize their alphabet is influenced by the Romans because the Germanics were retarded savages living in huts throwing shit at each other.
do you know literally anything about the germanic/roman relations

do you know literally anything about the germanic/roman relations
Clearly you don’t. THE GERMANICS GOT WRITING FROM THE ROMANS
Nigga why do you think they use the Latin alphabet

Clearly you don’t. THE GERMANICS GOT WRITING FROM THE ROMANS
Nigga why do you think they use the Latin alphabet
you know the germans were norse. they converted to the latin alphabet due to christianity

you know the germans were norse. they converted to the latin alphabet due to christianity
Regardless the point still stands. Their alphabet comes from Romans.

Regardless the point still stands. Their alphabet comes from Romans.
we lost what we were arguing about, but it's still a fact that the brits are the reason you're speaking english now. the romans did not speak english

we lost what we were arguing about, but it's still a fact that the brits are the reason you're speaking english now. the romans did not speak english
Ok but my point is English is influenced by the Romans. Also ok? I can critique something while you know participating it, English is an international language bruh.

Ok but my point is English is influenced by the Romans. Also ok? I can critique something while you know participating it, English is an international language bruh.
my first argument (I don't understand the anglo slider) was that most of the hate towards them is from people who don't even live close to them. they know nothing about them and just hate because it's popular on reddit. there's plenty of reasons to dislike the brits nowadays, but the slander for no reason confuses me

my first argument (I don't understand the anglo slider) was that most of the hate towards them is from people who don't even live close to them. they know nothing about them and just hate because it's popular on reddit. there's plenty of reasons to dislike the brits nowadays, but the slander for no reason confuses me
I hate the Brits because they’re crypto kikes. Americans here hate the Brits for obvious reasons.