Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over An Incels.co meet-up would be horror for truecels like me (You guys would probably bully me)

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
Legit 100% sure.

An Incel meet-up would be a horror for me tbh.
Everybody talking about anime or video games and me sitting alone in the corner and browsing incels.is. Thats how it would be.

tenor.gif

This forum is full of people that have friends (1/3 of this forum even have female friends: https://incels.is/threads/this-forum-lost-all-credibility.29807/)
and know how to interact with other people. Only truecels like me (and 1% of this forum) know how hard it is to make friends and integrate into group conversations.
Wherever I go people dislike me, and never want to talk to me. I am used to be the most hated person in group settings.

I am not even quiet or introverted tbh. People in general just avoid talking or listening to ugly people.

Last edited:
don't have friend budy boyo and its .co

incel trait: still using .is or .me

Chads.co strikes again

I already went to a incels meeting, was somehow suifuel for me.

Legit 100% sure.

An Incel meet-up would be a horror for me tbh.
Everybody talking about anime or video games and me sitting alone in the corner and browsing incels.is. Thats how it would be.

View attachment 196473

This forum is full of people that have friends (1/3 of this forum even have female friends) and know how to interact with other people. Only truecels like me (and 1% of this forum) know how hard it is to make friends.
Wherever I go people dislike me, and never want to talk to me. I am used to be the most hated person in group settings.

I am not even quiet or introverted tbh. People in general just avoid talking or listening to ugly people.
This.Most people are successful member of society here.Or at least they have something they are good at.While i long for copes trying everything without ever finding something i'm naturally skilled at

I would probably get stabbed at a incel meet up.

Female friends = cuck fakecel

Yeah, I wouldn't get along with anyone in real life.

The chadcel larpers wouldn't even show up. Showing up would basically earn them a ban. There would be fakecels facing an angry mod of incels and truecels. The low inhib among the truecels would pretty much run the show. All of the mods would be seven feet tall and crush cinder blocks with their jaws.

fakecels tbh
Why being friends with a foid makes you fakecel?
I am friends with one or another foid, but I am aware that I will never ascend with them.

I am friends with one or another foid, but I am aware that I will never ascend with them.

Fuck off.

YOU CUCK NORMIES MAKE ME MAD

Meetups are fun,I'll do one in a couple months

You don't have to be a complete outcast to be incel. You can have friends(even female friends). Remember most incels don't use internet forums and don't even know what an incel is. We are a small minority of incels that happens to be blackpilled and generally uncucked.

Every single user with female friends should be permabanned immediately.

You can't be an incel with female friends,you're just a fucking normalfag LARPing and bragging here.

I have no friends, acquaintances or even online buddies to chat with.

Relax mate. We all have one thing in common, women do not like to go out with us, bec we are too ugly. This will bond us together.

Cause it shows that you are not 100% women reppellant
like me

Every single user with female friends should be permabanned immediately.

You can't be an incel with female friends,you're just a fucking normalfag LARPing and bragging here.
If they were attractive their "friends" would be fucking them. People of the opposite sex can only be friends if one is perceived to be ugly by the other. Even then, usually the one perceived as ugly is still hoping for a relationship or sex with the other.

For the record I have no female friends or friends in general.

I don't have a single friend.
Neither irl nor online.

I have zero friends

you're pretty much just like me. i have met incels and we talked about foids and shit.

I have 1 very close friend, but other people don't like my sperg behaviour

Relax mate. We all have one thing in common, women do not like to go out with us, bec we are too ugly. This will bond us together.
Jfl at caring about another incel's looks. I treat all my male friends the same, there's no benefit an incel would give me over a truecel, they both have the same value in this cucked society.

At least you and knajd can play in the corner

Modcels = NT low inhib slayers,
imagine meeting with .co users.
I knew that who I was meeting was verified based on their actions so far so we had each other's back, it isn't that hard for us.

well i guess its a good thing that a .co meet up would never happen

Were all too horny and suicidal to waste a thought on bullying a man, bullying is a pass time of the sexually satisfied, which is why its usually jocks and high tier males that bully

JFL at anybody having "female friends" and saying they are incel, they are a fakecel, because you'd know full well she isn't your friend, she's your acquaintance, I've spoken to a few female acquaintances to have "male friends"............ THEY'VE ALL FUCKED SAID "MALE FRIENDS", so if your "female friend" doesn't find you attractive enough that you haven't atleast had an "awkward kiss" or an "extra long hug" (where its her that held on), or she's fucked you, you aren't actually her "friend", woman are attracted to their "male friends" in most cases I have observed or heard about, they don't "befriend" unattractive men, because their "male friends" are there so they can feel better about themselves and feel like they always have options, or maybe get some "side dick" (you know how women speak these days)

So the "friendzone" is actually much worse that what you think it is, because when you are in the friendzone you aren't actually considered a friend, you are something below that post, male friends are somewhat intimate and even outright flirtatious with their female friends, if you are just the guy she talks to everyone once in a while and shares her problems with, and asks you for help, you are just a dependable chump, you aren't a friend, she's not really intimate with you

So yeah, if you were actually her "friend", your relationship would be a lot more intimate

Incels (and all low tier males) can only ever be an acquaintance or an orbiter, a guy for quick chats, pick me ups, jokes, banter, and most importantly favors, boy do they like asking for favors

Here's another thing I noticed interacting with women during my "approaching days", women don't ask men they are attracted to for favors, in fact they are doing favors for those guys, if you find women often asking you to help them with shit, especially if they are non-nonchalantly asking you to do things that obviously is "out of your way" or requires you to make effort, then she doesn't respect you, and is definitely not attracted to you

London meetup was full of truecels

Were all too horny and suicidal to waste a thought on bullying a man, bullying is a pass time of the sexually satisfied, which is why its usually jocks and high tier males that bully

JFL at anybody having "female friends" and saying they are incel, they are a fakecel, because you'd know full well she isn't your friend, she's your acquaintance, I've spoken to a few female acquaintances to have "male friends"............ THEY'VE ALL FUCKED SAID "MALE FRIENDS", so if your "female friend" doesn't find you attractive enough that you haven't atleast had an "awkward kiss" or an "extra long hug" (where its her that held on), or she's fucked you, you aren't actually her "friend", woman are attracted to their "male friends" in most cases I have observed or heard about, they don't "befriend" unattractive men, because their "male friends" are there so they can feel better about themselves and feel like they always have options, or maybe get some "side dick" (you know how women speak these days)

So the "friendzone" is actually much worse that what you think it is, because when you are in the friendzone you aren't actually considered a friend, you are something below that post, male friends are somewhat intimate and even outright flirtatious with their female friends, if you are just the guy she talks to everyone once in a while and shares her problems with, and asks you for help, you are just a dependable chump, you aren't a friend, she's not really intimate with you

So yeah, if you were actually her "friend", your relationship would be a lot more intimate

Incels (and all low tier males) can only ever be an acquaintance or an orbiter, a guy for quick chats, pick me ups, jokes, banter, and most importantly favors, boy do they like asking for favors

Here's another thing I noticed interacting with women during my "approaching days", women don't ask men they are attracted to for favors, in fact they are doing favors for those guys, if you find women often asking you to help them with shit, especially if they are non-nonchalantly asking you to do things that obviously is "out of your way" or requires you to make effort, then she doesn't respect you, and is definitely not attracted to you

Very good observation, especially the red-bolded part.
That's also why I was so upset in that thread. You can't be truly unattractive if you have female friends.

I wish you posted that in the original thread.

no point going to an incels.co meet up
half the faggots that appear would look like this
vst5-jpg.82120

if you are just the guy she talks to everyone once in a while and shares her problems with, and asks you for help, you are just a dependable chump, you aren't a friend, she's not really intimate with you
GG

Hit the nail on the head.

I'm not meeting with any of you motherfuckers unless it's about incel jihad. Incellah.

no point going to an incels.co meet up
half the faggots that appear would look like this
vst5-jpg.82120
Attractive but the fuck is going on with his nose?