Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being incel at brazilian incel groups is very suicidefuel for me

thebuddhacel

thebuddhacel

the truecel buddhist
★★
Because they aren't a incel at all. The only problem they vent it's about money and job. They all just say that thay can't date because they don't have money. Whatafuc nobody there has subhuman genetics, theres no money that can free me from inceldom.

And some of them are here in incels.co and don't want me explaning this here, but I don't care anymore.

And the most suifuel part? Most of them aren't virgin, some of them get laid regulary but with ugly foids, so they call themselves incel because they can't get laid with a becky tier.

And there are a lot of phrases there like: "Even married you can be a incel" "I've dated but I'm still a incel" "I'm one year without sex, so I'm incel" "I fuck landwhales but still incel"

This is so suifuel for me really, because I can't even do this

Look at this article recently made in Brazil talking about the incels. Just scroll down and look the black guy, do you would call him a incel?

Ok maybe he is. But being a truecel in these groups is a true shit.

Sorry my braziliancels friends but I really needed vent this.

Few years from now calling yourself an incel will become hip and trendy. Like rockers or mods.

Maybe they are just coping wannabe betabux incels?

True Incels don't like facegoy groups. There are rabid feminists like Lola Aronovich just waiting a chance to doxx you and further ruin your life. Don't say you are an incel on social media.

show up to get mogged bro

Why there are so many incels in brazil

So not truecels, but still incels. Tfu on ugly femorloids

Money and jobs are things that can be gained through effort.

Incel=kissless virgin

Extra status for hugless and handholdless.

The thing about Brazil is that it's not a rich country, so the girls from the lower strata are reachable through prostitution/betabuxx. So yeah, if you have money in Brazil, you'll get sex, it just won't be sex from someone who is genuinely attracted to you.

It depends on where you live in Brazil. I live in Curitiba. I've lived here for three years now and haven't kissed a single femoid. I simply can't compete with the nordic whites who live here. All women seem to gravitate to them. Thank God, I have only two more years left to put up with this city then I can go back to my hometown.
Why there are so many incels in brazil

I believe some are too ugly to find someone, but the vast majority are autistic introverts. And that's a death sentence in Brazil. If you are not low inhibmaxed, it's over.
Look at this article recently made in Brazil talking about the incels. Just scroll down and look the black guy, do you would call him a incel?

This article is way more sympathetical than the English version written by white Americans. Women don't usually like black guys, there are some who will go for them but they are exceptions. It's way harder to find a girlfriend when you are black, even if you are not ugly. People see black skin as something of a lower status and that societal barrier is difficult to overcome. People won't admit that they're racists, but most people hold strong internal opinions against black people. So, I believe that guy is an incel.

If a sex haver is on this site, just report him. Stop with this Brazilian " camaradagem". A guy who has sex on a regular basis, even if the foid is ugly, has no business being here. Report them to the mods.

Last edited:
@wizardcel I'm not black so I can't opine in their suffering, not gonna lie. Just by curiosity, are you virgin?

@wizardcel I'm not black so I can't opine in their suffering, not gonna lie. Just by curiosity, are you virgin?

Yes, I'm a virgin. I'm 30 years old, by the way.