Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious An incel with screenwriting and filmmaking skills should make a professional looking documentary about inceldom.

B33troot

B33troot

Officer
★★★
While many documentaries about inceldom have been made, they are all from the perspective of normaloids and are therefore biased against incels. They are essentially hit pieces designed to smear incels.

To counter all the misinformation about inceldom that exists in the MSM, an incel with solid screenwriting and filmmaking skills should make a professional looking, cinematic documentary about inceldom.

imo the most important topics that need to be covered in the documentary should be:

• Overview of the blackpill and lookism. With real life examples (Jeremy Meeks etc)
  • Refutations of the false narrative that incels are violent misogynists.
  • The suffering that incels deal with on a daily basis (depression, loneliness, isolation etc).

I believe a documentary made from an incel perspective would help sway public opinion on inceldom and also further our cause.

There's something that will earn you points, goals. After explaining the origin and results of others' mistakes. Tell them what you will do differently this time, tell them about the satisfaction, what we feel when their lies fall and they can no longer stay in power, because other people have just realized the injustice they live and want to level up without following any words but themselves.

Many like to comment and then forget the post, it's hard to create a compromise between reader and writer.

If you want to do this, you will have to do it being alone, create a thread in which you detail everything you mentioned here, improve the points and be more and more convincing.

After that you can save your thread or if you're lucky it will be in "Must-Read Content"

If you want to do this, you will have to do it being alone, create a thread in which you detail everything you mentioned here, improve the points and be more and more convincing.

Good point. I've been using this forum to organize my thoughts on inceldom (in the form of posts). Sooner or later, I'll do something useful with them.

While many documentaries about inceldom have been made, they are all from the perspective of normaloids and are therefore biased against incels. They are essentially hit pieces designed to smear incels.

To counter all the misinformation about inceldom that exists in the MSM, an incel with solid screenwriting and filmmaking skills should make a professional looking, cinematic documentary about inceldom.

imo the most important topics that need to be covered in the documentary should be:

• Overview of the blackpill and lookism. With real life examples (Jeremy Meeks etc)
  • Refutations of the false narrative that incels are violent misogynists.
  • The suffering that incels deal with on a daily basis (depression, loneliness, isolation etc).

I believe a documentary made from an incel perspective would help sway public opinion on inceldom and also further our cause.
I doubt this works, normies could make blackpill an trend (femcels for example) and they're to lazy to notice blackpill is truth

I doubt this works, normies could make blackpill an trend (femcels for example) and they're to lazy to notice blackpill is truth

That's because the blackpill hasn't been presented to normies in a convincing manner.

In that regard, I believe a visually captivating and professional looking pro-incel documentary would greatly help spread the truth of the black pill.

That's because the blackpill hasn't been presented to normies in a convincing manner.

In that regard, I believe a visually captivating and professional looking pro-incel documentary would greatly help spread the truth of the black pill.
It's sounds better leaving the blackpill where is it, if it become mainstream it's sure for you it became some kind of normie generic trend

I will be actor if i get paid enough

Incelmatics' 2 hour documentary does it best
It lacks exposure and no one wants to be informed