Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion An incel who kills brocels is not a saint

Poorbaldshortcel

Poorbaldshortcel

Gymcel
-
Here is why do I think that ER is not okay to be accepted as "saint" or "role model". He even killed guys who are obviously incels. (In fact, to be a mass killer is not good at all and only sick minds can like these guys. Like those crazy females who adore the killers in the jails!)

1. Mogs most of the incels facially.
2. Could be considered as a prettyboy in China, Korea, Japan, etc. where they adore the hybrids (white-yellow) men and women.
3. Richer than most of the incels.
4. Most of the people who were killed are worse looking than him and many incels too
77853_052514-all-6-victims.jpg

Sorry for those who can think that this kind of FAKECEL may be a "saint" or to represent most of us (most of the incels are good people, not like him!)

They were bluepilled incels in denial, like the bunch of Reddit cucks.

I don’t feel bad for them.

If you need a hero incels, here are the real tuecel heroes:

R-C.a73062188196b6246dc66ac4654edfc5
(A. Schopenhauer , a philosopher)

th
(I. Kant, a philosopher)

Not some mass killer who's even better than many of the Normans.

@The Grinch I see your point. But I still think that soon some psycho like him can kill me or you, or people who we value. And the INCELS only get bad reputation. Then the police, the politics, etc. may imply more pressure on us. And then we're already 100% discriminated. And why?! Because the rich good-looking hapa Roger (who could have 1000 girlfriends in every Asian country and in most of the East European countries, and in Africa, in Latin America) had ill brain.:feelsbadman:

Yeah, and you were born with blackpill knowledge, right?

He did them a favor.

R-C.db02941b7c2038555f7f0c7ba5fb4483
<---- An incel? LOL! Look at that chin, hair and so on. A Chadlite in: East Asia, East Europe, Latin America, Africa, Oceania. A high-tier Norman in the West.

And the guy was rich enough too. And popular...

Except his mental disorders I can't see what's his problem. Mogs 99.99999999999999999999999999% of all of us here.

@

Eschewcel, bro, maybe they could ascend via studymaxx or SEAmaxx. I prefer people to decide by themselves when they want to die.​

They were NTs, they deserved to die anyway.

th
(I. Kant, a philosopher)

schopanhauer is fucking casanova :feelshaha:

Haha! He never get married. :) And see him when he's older. The real trucel face:
R-C.9b974ca31e777ddf03980b3c92af5ce2

th
(I. Kant, a philosopher)

Arthur wasn't an incel...

The only people who deserve to die are those who never deserved to be born.

By the way see those guys nearby. They were the competitors of him. Do you think those college kids are really much more better looking than Roger Elliot?
R-C.502147b24eb66384e3ecea092a8d8629

I bet if he GYMmaxxed he could mog at least 50% of these guys.

Here is why do I think that ER is not okay to be accepted as "saint" or "role model". He even killed guys who are obviously incels. (In fact, to be a mass killer is not good at all and only sick minds can like these guys. Like those crazy females who adore the killers in the jails!)

2. Could be considered as a prettyboy in China, Korea, Japan, etc. where they adore the hybrids (white-yellow) men and women.
4. Most of the people who were killed are worse looking than him and many incels too

Sorry for those who can think that this kind of FAKECEL may be a "saint" or to represent most of us (most of the incels are good people, not like him!)
Incels in denial aren't "brocels", they are our fucking enemy. These are the guys that would bum-rush you in an attempt to save a woman's life if you did a mass shooting.

You sound like the kinda retard that would do a mass shooting and let certain guys go because they "look incel", only for those same guys to disarm you and make themselves "heroes" in the media, while you go off to jail to get ass raped :feelskek:.

I swear, naive people are just born to fail and suffer, they literally just can't help themselves.

R-C.db02941b7c2038555f7f0c7ba5fb4483
<---- An incel? LOL! Look at that chin, hair and so on.
Most of us have a full head of hair, you guys really need to stop with this balding meme shit. Balding is rare for men in their 20's or even 30's.

As for his chin, it's called taking pictures at a good angle. Look at how plain his face looks from a face forward perspective.
iu

Women use these angle tricks when taking photos too, except they angle and position the camera to accentuate their hips and ass.

Are you pro-life or pro-choice?

:yes:They were a bunch of faggots who tormented him daily, they deserved the rope

They were bluepilled cuck truecels who were living in the worst possible time for an Asian man & were tricked into becoming educated and slaving for a society that abandoned them.

ER did them a huge favor by putting them out of there misery..

th
(I. Kant, a philosopher)

Is it wrong? Moral prejudices bore me, I do not care to distinguish what is justifiable and guiltless from what is neither.

Murder was extremely profitable for the Imperial Japanese during the Nanjing massacre, as were the euphemistically titled "comfort girls" prior to and during WW2.

Profitable and beneficial, or, correspondingly, depriving and detrimental are nihilistic terms that grasp morality in an 'immoral' manner.
Based

notice how people always seem to ignore that 2 thirds of his victims were guys. Half of them were probably treated like they were invisible. It's almost like they want to push a narrative as to who the victims are

That’s exactly why I don’t like ER. He didn’t just kill them but he stabbed to death, one by one. It’s not like they were killed in crossfire. He knew very well what he was doing.

th
(I. Kant, a philosopher)

lol both of these were delusional copers, schopenhauer less though

go for max stirner instead

"You sound like the kinda retard that would do a mass shooting and let certain guys go because they "look incel", only for those same guys to disarm you and make themselves "heroes" in the media, while you go off to jail to get ass raped :feelskek:."

WRONG. I'm against killing and against the death of innocent people. I even worry that some of the retardcels here will really go to kill more people and THEY will go off to jail to get what you said.

Only sick people advocate murders.

Every incel who kills makes bad favor to the rest of us (which are mostly normal people) because in this way NOBODY is going to pity us. They'll hate us more and more and we'll lose everything!

Kills non incel: deserved
Kills incel: freed from suffering.
Literally no such thing as a bad murder

Seems here some brocels really don't think about their future and may end up with criminal records or in the jail. I don't want to answer in this thread anymore. If you need to know my further opinion, you know where to read it.

The "brocels" dont exist, no incel is a "bro", every incel would enjoy showing off PDA and would kill one another to have a girlfriend/hookup/FWB, incels are not friends. The asian males Elliot killed didnt liked him, they were not saints. Incels are not friends of each other, friendships are made based on interests and functions, a incel would not doubt before erasing another incel out of the board. Not even incels like incels.