Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over An incel milestone: becoming jealous towards normie teenagers

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
It's a terrible moment when you realize you're mogged by an average teenager. He is more attractive than you, enjoys the prime teenage pussy you missed out on and has a brighter future ahead of him.

I envy the fuck out of normies in my school, but of course you get people here who think only literal chads get laid.

I never feel jelaousy i only feel distaste

most normie teenagers are huge dicks to you when you're a ladder below them.

It's really insane isn't it? When you are a young incel in middle school you think to yourself "it's okay. My time will eventually come"

But it's truly a chilling feeling to see normies younger than you get more action than you will ever see. I see people born in 2008 getting bitches and I just sit there like "what the fuck?"

When I go out for the shopping I always see them and wish to kill myself right there :fuk:

My teenage years were the worst years of my life. The constant mistreatment I received due to my genetics/looks drove me to utter insanity