Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

An incel can only have a decent life if he is self-employed

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Obviously, being self-employed doesn't magically solve all your problems.

But working for somebody else is torture. Having coworkers (who are not your underlings) is torture.

Working in general is miserable, but self-employment could reduce a tiny part of the misery.

Too bad it takes a special kind of intellect to make it in this aspect, one I do not seem to posses.

Well it's not gonna help much, because in a corporation you are somewhat sheltered from the harsh stuff, you can just keep your head down and not interact, in your own business half the time you're just selling yourself, which is I possible if you're as ugly as me

You mean entrepreneurship ?
Correct ?

Obviously, being self-employed doesn't magically solve all your problems.

But working for somebody else is torture. Having coworkers (who are not your underlings) is torture.

Working in general is miserable, but self-employment could reduce a tiny part of the misery.

Too bad it takes a special kind of intellect to make it in this aspect, one I do not seem to posses.

read a stat somewhere that said something like 50% of people actually enjoy their jobs

Really just simply getting out of bed for less than 250k a year (post tax/expense) is such torture. How do lower class people find the motivation to work themselves up to that level, it would honestly take me 3 full years of working 100hrs+ a week to get to that point.

Wish I had a vagina and could live life on just exist mode and sell my dirty socks online for 250k a year.

think I realised this as early as 12-13

i remember freaking out in early adolescence about how i wanted to leave forever, live in another country and be totally self-sufficient, even totally alone if that's what I wanted, that sure pissed off a lot of people

i was never even close to it and i'm slightly over 30 now, still working a job where the boss has the nerve to give employees funny nicknames

only the very best can pull this shit off in useful time

Really just simply getting out of bed for less than 250k a year (post tax/expense) is such torture. How do lower class people find the motivation to work themselves up to that level, it would honestly take me 3 full years of working 100hrs+ a week to get to that point.

I’ve been waging for 11 years and I make 60k a year. I’ve done the math and to me 100k would be enough to buy me happiness. How did you get to the 250k number that’s why more than most people make.

think I realised this as early as 12-13

i remember freaking out in early adolescence about how i wanted to leave forever, live in another country and be totally self-sufficient, even totally alone if that's what I wanted, that sure pissed off a lot of people

i was never even close to it and i'm slightly over 30 now, still working a job where the boss has the nerve to give employees funny nicknames

only the very best can pull this shit off in useful time
I remember that when I became depressed originally, I think it was around the age of 13, a big reason was that I hated going to school, I hated wasting time doing stuff I hate and that I don't need, being around people that I don't like and that don't like me. A big part of that was that I knew that when I grew up, I'd end up doing stuff I hate for more than 8 hours a day. Basically, I was depressed about being a wageslave for years before ever starting work.

Unfortunately, being self-employed is nearly impossible, from what I understand. It requires great skills in a certain area, ones that aren't easy at all to get. Like 90% of business fail, and most that do make it are run by wives or sons of rich people who already made it.

Getting rich is a meme and a prank by the upper classes, we're all slaves.

The majority of my work is what I would classify as "self-employed." I decide my own hours, my deadlines are few and far between, I work from home, and I only need to communicate to my clients and supervisor via e-mail for the most part. I can safely say that there are a lot of benefits to this, but also there are some downsides depending on how you look. With each passing year, despite having forced socialization through academia and research, I feel more and more alienated from the world at large. While this may not be something new to many of you, I feel that this process of degradation, along with aging, simply pushes me deeper into the hole so to speak. It's not a pleasant feeling. It's the trade-off between daily comfort and long term potentiation of social abilities.

Working next to a bunch of cucks and normans must be ropefuel. Plus I will inevitabily get me tood eventually

Wish I had a vagina and could live life on just exist mode and sell my dirty socks online for 250k a year.
lol true

I think OP can read my mind :feelstrash:

If you're not a NEET or self-employed, you are stepping through hell every single day.

I remember that when I became depressed originally, I think it was around the age of 13, a big reason was that I hated going to school, I hated wasting time doing stuff I hate and that I don't need, being around people that I don't like and that don't like me. A big part of that was that I knew that when I grew up, I'd end up doing stuff I hate for more than 8 hours a day. Basically, I was depressed about being a wageslave for years before ever starting work.

Unfortunately, being self-employed is nearly impossible, from what I understand. It requires great skills in a certain area, ones that aren't easy at all to get. Like 90% of business fail, and most that do make it are run by wives or sons of rich people who already made it.

Getting rich is a meme and a prank by the upper classes, we're all slaves.
doesn't take along after puberty to realise this shit is a) really bad b) not gonna change anytime soon c) not being helped by people screaming at you to try harder in school (another shitty place that's full of mediocrities and people who don't even know why they're there)

you really do need everything to pull off self-employment, skill, drive, timing, you name it

I think OP can read my mind :feelstrash:

If you're not a NEET or self-employed, you are stepping through hell every single day.
I'm self-employed and I still walk through hell every day.

Ive been wageslaving for a good while now. Ive tried different fields. Everyone tells me to go back to school but unless im going for a serious degree like doctor, which I am too low iq and motivation for, all i see on the other end is just another wageslave with slightly more wage but with serious debt. It sucks alot to find myself in this position, I wish I could find a way to be self employed but its truly not realistic. Even online marketing is a pure maze that tends to lead to lost hours and little to show for it.