Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious An i an autistic ?

LeonTheSilent

LeonTheSilent

"...but i was cast out and rejected..."
★★★★★
I dont understand myself. i haven´t made a new friend in nine years. Never had a good relationship with most of people, they all tend to look distant and upset a lite after talking or appronching me. Feels like they are just waiting an opportunity to use mock me, been agressive out of the blue or using jokes i cant understand.
I have one friend who i talk regullarly but the thing is: he lives like a PUA and everytime i hear about how girls gather around him i see how different we are, it is a good source of redpill ´cause we talk about the behavior and female nature. But it also destroys my heart knowing he can hug, kiss and have sex while non-male humans wont even look at me.
My mind is always full of negative thougths, i question the reality, my life, and the meaning of things every moment. I fell anxious and sad most of time but now and then i feel strong, altruístic and lonliness turns in to solitude mainly after gym, this sensation cames and goes and when it does i just cant feel me as part of the world.

If you have to ask, the answer is probably yes.

I can relate, for I too have the tism

brutal anpill

Your Just ugly And people Dont make an Effort to be around you