Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel An evil entity must be cursing me too many coincidences for there not to be an outside force affecting me

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
@Michael W. Ford I think I’m cursed. Everytime in my life I’ve come close to a certain achievement or accomplishment that would make me feel fulfilled it gets completely thrown out the window right before it’s achieved. It’s happen numerous times and there’s too many advantages im supposed to have in life that don’t get utilized by my body at all. There’s no proper explanation for this phenomena that I go through. I’m not just bad at everything I’m the worst at everything I do and any achievement I’ve come close to achieving was taken from me. The important things in my life were taken from me. I’ve experienced loss, humiliation and a life I wasn’t supposed to my genetics aren’t even that bad.

How do I remove this curse I’m making this public just in case anyone else relates and needs this curse lifted. It must be something like the Demiurge cursing us.

You might be low IQ ever heard of dunning kreuger effect :feelstastyman:

@Michael W. Ford I think I’m cursed. Everytime in my life I’ve come close to a certain achievement or accomplishment that would make me feel fulfilled it gets completely thrown out the window right before it’s achieved. It’s happen numerous times and there’s too many advantages im supposed to have in life that don’t get utilized by my body at all. There’s no proper explanation for this phenomena that I go through. I’m not just bad at everything I’m the worst at everything I do and any achievement I’ve come close to achieving was taken from me. The important things in my life were taken from me. I’ve experienced loss, humiliation and a life I wasn’t supposed to my genetics aren’t even that bad.

How do I remove this curse I’m making this public just in case anyone else relates and needs this curse lifted. It must be something like the Demiurge cursing us.
Same here. I've had luck in all aspects of life

Negative space where your jawline should be is having an effect on you.

What the fuck does that have to do with the post you stupid graycel? Also yes everyone knows about the dunning Krueger effect retarded grayfaggot.
Same here. I've had luck in all aspects of life
I guess u mean bad luck and so have I. I remember getting so close to accomplishing my goals and some little thing just fucks everything up right There.

What the fuck does that have to do with the post you stupid graycel? Also yes everyone knows about the dunning Krueger effect retarded grayfaggot.

I guess u mean bad luck and so have I. I remember getting so close to accomplishing my goals and some little thing just fucks everything up right There.
You are blaming all your problems on a ficticious curse. Dont call me a retarded grayfaggot for coming up with a more probable explanation.

Absolutely. It's like the universe conspires to constantly make fail me regardless how hard I try. And then there's people who try little and get a lot.

You are blaming all your problems on a ficticious curse. Dont call me a retarded grayfaggot for coming up with a more probable explanation.
pipe down gray, who said you had the right to speak to your superiors like this?
Absolutely. It's like the universe conspires to constantly make fail me regardless how hard I try. And then there's people who try little and get a lot.
Yup. There are many instances of this happening like is it just a coincidence the year I said I was going to get all as. I HAVE ALL AS AND ONE F. Every time something looks like it’s going right for me or is going right for me for the most part some small little thing screws it up where I don’t achieve the goal making whatever else I did to get to that be worthless

here, i made a thread on it where i explained there are many wrongs in my janma kundli (birth chart)

your case seems similar to mine, just get your Rahu and Ketu placements checked because those are the daivas that often ruin one's chances of success AT very critical point if not placed well in your chart

pipe down gray, who said you had the right to speak to your superiors like this?

Yup. There are many instances of this happening like is it just a coincidence the year I said I was going to get all as. I HAVE ALL AS AND ONE F. Every time something looks like it’s going right for me or is going right for me for the most part some small little thing screws it up where I don’t achieve the goal making whatever else I did to get to that be worthless
Bud you blame a curse for your F grade. Really only solidifies by theory.

0062-041.png

here, i made a thread on it where i explained there are many wrongs in my janma kundli (birth chart)

your case seems similar to mine, just get your Rahu and Ketu placements checked because those are the daivas that often ruin one's chances of success AT very critical point if not placed well in your chart
I c. I’ll check it out

I was supposed to have an mri done but it got rejected :reeeeee: AND NOW I HAVE TO DUE 6 WEEK OF PHYSICAL THERAPY:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
It’s over bro this evil entity has to be after us. There’s no fucking way all of this is happening to us naturally

Start a fire and flap your hands over it like a dove

It's all building up for your greatER purpose.

Nor will you be able to die a suicidal death. that hidden entity only wants you to suffer.