Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel An early to mid 20s Muslim black girl on my floor coming back from iftar dinner (it's Ramadan) said "hey" to me

• Thread starter Deleted member 41741
  • Start date
Deleted member 41741

Deleted member 41741

Banned
-
It struck me as flirtatious.

I want to marry her.

She's been brainwashed by terrorists. Make sure to dispose her of that shitty religion and turn her into a real girl

what no attention from the foids does to a mf

Should have taking it as mocking.

I suspect she's a social media narcissist because the other day in the lobby she was posing for instagram or whatever while in her religious garb. Speaking of her religious garb -- stylish covering covering of the body including a hijab -- that fact made her more attractive to me, more "clean," more possibly suitable as a mother. This is why slut-shaming and forcing women to be modest and chaste is justified because the alternative slut image makes them unappealing as potential family.

similar thing happened to me; a foid that I kind of knew from middle school said hi to me while I was getting mail from the mail box. I jerked off to her photos later on while thinking that she wanted to fuck me

I suspect she's a social media narcissist because the other day in the lobby she was posing for instagram or whatever while in her religious garb. Speaking of her religious garb -- stylish covering covering of the body including a hijab -- that fact made her more attractive to me, more "clean," more possibly suitable as a mother. This is why slut-shaming and forcing women to be modest and chaste is justified because the alternative slut image makes them unappealing as potential family.
she's probably getting fucked in the ass bc it doesn't count as losing virginity (at least not in their pathetic minds)

Bust a thick, boiling hot load of your cream inside her my nigga

That's all it takes and your mind rushes back to :bluepill:

woozy from low blood sugar

she's probably getting fucked in the ass bc it doesn't count as losing virginity (at least not in their pathetic minds)
Yup. Here in Germany there have been many stories like this with North African, Mid East and South Asian foids. Some, I’ve heard, weren’t even 18 :feelshmm:

Bro, take the shahada, after that you can marry her. Don't forget to make an appointment to be circumcised.

Bro, take the shahada, after that you can marry her. Don't forget to make an appointment to be circumcised.
Converts don't need to be curcumsized

Converts don't need to be curcumsized
The position of the Shafi`i school is that circumcision is obligatory, but other scholars have held that circumcision is merely recommended.