Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL An Asian American Woman's Reflexive Account of Direct Research With Incels

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

You can see where this is going :feelshaha:

Even more specifically, many threads demonstrate a specific disdain for Asian women, often referring to them as "noodlewhores." Primarily, this contempt seems to stem from observations and research suggesting that Asian women are the racial group most likely to engage in inter-racial romantic and sexual relationships4). These types of posts often hypersexualize or objectify Asian women, then chastise them, and ultimately reduce them to nothing more than their sexual behavior. As a post on the forum states, "Even though I want to fuck them, Asian women are literally the bane of my existence. They're all whores for white men, they'll literally sit there and tell you that themselves." Even more, the term "race traitor" is used often (for example, "Asian women love to push the yellow fever bullshit because it makes them seem less like race traitors"), harkening back to the days of anti-miscegenation and ideas of racial purity.5) Another post compared Asian women to other racial and ethnic groups, rife with racialized and sexual language:

"i [sic] think asian foids are the only ones who don't prioritize men from their own race, like white foids most often stay with chad, black foids most often stay with tyrone [the term for Black Chads], arab girls are in Muhammad's harem, while noodlewhores are looking for white cock only." [34]

These types of posts were common, and coupled with the more general posts about women, they seemed to place a target on me, even from the confines of the internet.
they are likely aware that I am an Asian woman. Even more, I have referenced or shared photos with my partner from that account, so if they did a brief search, the participants (and anyone else) would be well-aware that I am not in a relationship with an Asian man.
In discussing common topics on the forums, one participant I recruited on social media noted, "[m]aybe you saw threads about Asian women being race traitors for dating white men and dumping Asian men. Those are the threads or comments about Western women of Asian heritage." Another participant had much to say about Asian women and their perceived attitudes about Asian men. When I asked him about the role of race in dating and relationships, particularly from his perspective as a Black man, we discussed his view of a racial hierarchy and women's racial preferences in dating with white men at the top and Black men further below. I told him that I was Asian (as we had not connected via social media) and then asked about where Asian men were positioned in that list. He responded:

"Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. If I were Asian—an Asian man—I would be very angry. I've seen Asian women just shit on Asian men. I don't think there is any other race of women who shit on their men as much as Asian women do, and they get, like, joy out of it. It's like they go out of their way to shit on Asian men, and it seems like they want to rub it in Asian men's face that they prefer white men" (Personal communication, March 21, 2021). [52]

This was a lot to process quickly, especially since this occurred on a Discord call rather than messaging. Internally, I knew that I had never done this, but I panicked for a moment, thinking about how my then-partner (now fiancé) would seem in this context and hoping he would not delve further. Essentially, my choice to be in a relationship with a bi-racial (Black and white) man could be seen as confirmation of this perspective, and I was unsure how to respond until an off-handed joke he made forced me to do so.

"Participant: What would your white husband say?

DALY: I'm actually not married, so ...

Participant: I'm just joking. You don't have to answer that. But do you mind if I ask if you date Asian men? Or if you don't want to answer, is it too much of a personal question to ask you if that has made you swipe right on some Asian men now? Or have you kind of divorced yourself from this research?" (ibid.). [53]

I had to think quickly about how much information about myself I wanted to share and if his joke implied judgment or required a justification on my part. Here again, I decided that honesty was the best policy. In that moment, I decided to disclose three pieces of information: 1. I was adopted at a young age and raised by a white family; 2. the racial identity of my partner of three years; and 3. I had interest in Asian men in the past. [54]

While I had not intended to share pieces of myself with participants, I opted to do so because what I chose to share is part of my identity and aspects that I do not aim to hide from anyone, incels or otherwise. I have openly discussed these issues on social media, public events, and in writing, so these are things that I would feel comfortable discussing with anyone, including participants. In that exchange, the participant seemed to understand the context of what I was sharing—though I was not seeking approval for my life choices—and he went on to clarify:

"Well, you're in the in west, and the majority of the people in the west are white, so I wouldn't want to blame you for being with one or two white men. It would be more a case of it you're excluding men. Then I would be like, well, I couldn't really blame you for your attraction. I would just be like, well, you're a part of why Asian incels exist" (ibid.). [55]

Even though he did not classify me in this category given what I shared, I was still taken aback by the implication that Asian women are responsible for their male counterparts around the world or that people of the global majority should be aiming to date only people of the same race or ethnicity7).
Similarly, in another interview via Discord call, a white man from the Netherlands who advocates travel to Southeast Asia to find romantic relationships pointed out that "Americans are always obsessed with race." While he noted that he found it very sad, he continued by asking me about my relationship status and my partner's ethnicity. I again shared information about myself, including my history and relationship status, but in this case, he asked if I would be dating an Asian man if I had been raised by an Asian family. I told him that I could not speculate about this, to which he responded, "[y]eah, I don't believe that for a second." Before I could respond, he referenced research about Asian women's dating patterns:

"We have a lot of data about this. You can go to Google Scholar, you can type in all kinds of keywords relating to dating and race and ethnicity and Asian, and the results will come up and you will see that Asian girls are the biggest—I'm going to use the term 'race traitors.' That's a term that is used." [57]

Because this was on a call, his disbelief and then the use of the term "race traitor" seemed to happen so quickly that I was barely able to respond. The conversation continued with a brief discussion about inter-racial relationships (not mine, but more generally), and then it progressed naturally to cultural differences between the Netherlands and the United States. At that time and now, reflecting on this, I obviously do not appreciate the use of the term or the racial and ethnic implications of anti-miscegenation attitudes. I would certainly prefer to spend my time not being judged based on antiquated, racist ideas or feeling the need to defend my choices, but at the same time, the ideas that these participants shared were not ones that were new or unheard of in my life. I have been addressing these issues throughout my life, and the experiences have taught me how to brush them aside while also feeling confident in my decisions and relationships. I do, however, worry that my situation can become another example to support their arguments (which would happen regardless of the interviews).

tldr: typical noodlewhore you can't make this shit up :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@war_with_myself @Fallenleaves @starcrapoo @pyromancer1234 @SlayerSlayer @shii410

Zero self-awareness. Zero responsibility. 100% self-hate. That's what Asian women bring to the table.

Traitorous whores along with their normie BFs will be executed en masse and their heads will adorn the columns of the Inceldian national parliament.

For those who didn't read it, the text contains noodlewhore, that feels zero regret for never wanting to be with asian man, and upon confrontation only doubles down on it

More endless, ultimately useless paragraphs and paragraphs on end of blaming subhumans for their predicament bought upon by the usual mistreatment and contempt, especially for ethnic sub 5 males, while she herself refuses to acknowledge her racist ways of Chad-worshipping and outright resentment of those ricecels of her own race; 10 bucks says her boyfriend is the usual blue-eyed, 6'2 mogger! :feelskek:

Not reading study by a foid soysearcher... :smonk:

Most/all are flawed and based off highly biased or inaccurate data, not to mention treating this community like a monolith. :feelsjuice:

But quite telling that they're willing to do all these retarded, money-burning studies on quite apparent situations where many might even be jokes, but they're not at all willing to even accept the possibility that the cause of all this strife and suffering is hypergamy, foid standards and privilege itself, and the widely accepted state of moral degeneracy, as well as the snowballing effects of genetic subhumanity leading into negative treatment, social isolation, and degrading confidence; no, it's us hateful inkwells' faults, obviously subconsciously influencing through waves these truecel's desire to live! :society:

More ultimately useless, surface-level "research" done perhaps to justify having spent thousands of dollars on a spineless degree; quite typical for foids. :feelshaha:

Tbh from what i've seen Sarah does a lot more honest research than the majority of people who "research" incels. More than happy to see more genuine stuff as opposed to the usual crap that people jump towards creating. Unfortunately, it's the ones who aren't honest, and who's "research" is simply a bunch of compiled biases and framing in the form of fearmongering and hatemongering, who are the majority. The ones who just want to make attention grabbing, out of context, hit pieces to further themselves as opposed to having any real integrity as a researcher.

She's one of the very very small pool that don't attempt these hit pieces, but the irony about it all is, it's always the ones who aren't spreading the uneducated, biased drivel who actually know more about incels/inceldom. :waitwhat: Should tell all the faux researchers something when those who actually do have a good understanding of the issue, and actually take the time to just talk to incels without being aggressive themselves, don't end up reaching the same conclusions they do nor sharing the same intense hatred of the reject male that they do.

Even more specifically, many threads demonstrate a specific disdain for Asian women, often referring to them as "noodlewhores."

michael jordan laughing GIF

As I scanned these conversations, I imagined incels as shadowy figures around the world who delight in typing the most horrendous, offensive posts that they could imagine, and it made me question the humanity of the world
JFL. It's an obscure internet forum meant for ugly virgins, chill.

Tbh from what i've seen Sarah does a lot more honest research than the majority of people who "research" incels. More than happy to see more genuine stuff as opposed to the usual crap that people jump towards creating. Unfortunately, it's the ones who aren't honest, and who's "research" is simply a bunch of compiled biases and framing in the form of fearmongering and hatemongering, who are the majority. The ones who just want to make attention grabbing, out of context, hit pieces to further themselves as opposed to having any real integrity as a researcher.

She's one of the very very small pool that don't attempt these hit pieces, but the irony about it all is, it's always the ones who aren't spreading the uneducated, biased drivel who actually know more about incels/inceldom. :waitwhat: Should tell all the faux researchers something when those who actually do have a good understanding of the issue, and actually take the time to just talk to incels without being aggressive themselves, don't end up reaching the same conclusions they do nor sharing the same intense hatred of the reject male that they do.
What research? She just pmed bluepilled incels here and then got offended they called her a race traitor :lul:

This whole essay only marginally has to do with incels and is just blaming society and incels in particular for being "racist" to her, which is why she makes her race front and center in the first place.

What research? She just pmed bluepilled incels here and then got offended they called her a race traitor :lul:

This whole essay only marginally has to do with incels and is just blaming society and incels in particular for being "racist" to her, which is why she makes her race front and center in the first place.
The link posted just leads to what looks like an overview of the experience. She's published stuff elsewhere before.

The link posted just leads to what looks like an overview of the experience. She's published stuff elsewhere before.
Yeah their "research" is making larp accounts here and sliding into incel DMs, which is the same shit IT cucks on reddit do :lul:

Traitorous whores along with their normie BFs will be executed en masse and their heads will adorn the columns of the Inceldian national parliament.
That’s the dream in video games, mang

Noodles gonna whore jfl.
How can someone be so dense to not see she IS THE PROBLEM.

Noodles gonna whore jfl.
How can someone be so dense to not see she IS THE PROBLEM.
Niggacel even straight up told her she is the reason ricecels exist :feelskek:

Yeah their "research" is making larp accounts here and sliding into incel DMs, which is the same shit IT cucks on reddit do :lul:
Tbh a lot of the respondents were from elsewhere. No real "infiltration" needed like all the faux journo lot. There's an overlap between users though in the spaces she was around. The faux journalists are often false flaggers themselves. They're often dishonest about who they are. I always find it funny when they say shit like "I went undercover and infiltrated an incel forum on the dark web".... When this site is clearnet, and how the fuck do you "infiltrate" a publicly viewable website. Just them making stupid headlines. And going "undercover"... It's the internet. Most people would fit that definition.

There wouldnt be much point in her making accounts on here and then being honest about who she was after the signup. People that do shit like that get reported to shit and removed. Twitter and discord are common spaces for finding people. Reddit somewhat but less so nowadays, that and reddit is just shit anyway, although the discourse can be entertaining I guess over there.

She could never fathom what's it's like to be a ricecel, nobody cares about the disadvantaged and marginalised

Oh but it just so happens. Says literally 55 - 78+ percent of Asian American women. Hell here in SF, I guarantee you at least 75+ percent of Asian American women are mostly with white men.

As a matter of fact, people literally turn their heads and stare when they see an Asian American couple. Because Asian American men and women are easily distinguishable by dress and general appearance.

Most people have no idea about the immense suffering and emasculation that we Asian American men go through. The people with some sense and intelligence might say some things in their heads like "Its hard being an Asian guy in America".
But sadly, the vast majority of people have no idea about the immense suffering that we Asian American men go through on a mass scale. For these reasons I empathize with black women. They are downtrodden as well and they, along with other men of color can understand the frustrations of us Asian American men. Its exclusion and discrimination going on in an industrial systemic mass scale. You were born a certain way and because of that, you are relegated to a shitty life by default.

Asian American women are so privileged, JFL, they along with White American women, are the two primary demographics that are by far the least qualified to cry and yell about social justice. They have the full on backing of the rich liberal white male power structure in America. Thats why no one can criticize white liberals. And you most definitely, cannot criticize white and asian women.

Jfl at noodlewhores. And this is how the vast majority of them are. They think of themselves as exceptional by being with a white guy or non-Asian dude. But thats the norm. What is exceptional is if she not only wants to date an Asian dude, but she actually specifically wants to marry an Asian dude. That is how 98.5+ percent of white American women think with regards to dating/marriage (and non-Asian women in general).

It just so happens, it just so happens. My boyfriend is white teehee.

Ridiculous clown world.

Last edited:
So that's what passes as research these days? Basically a glorified Huffington post article. Lemme guess, gender studies? Jesus

It just so happens, it just so happens. My boyfriend is white teehee.
It's the same with height, the manlet-deathnic axis of unattractiveness.

And looks tbh, but looks aren't as binary as height and race so they can claim their boyfriend is just "average" when we all know that's a lie.

They have the full on backing of the rich liberal white male power structure in America.
They do as long as they sleep with White men. And boy, do they.

What is exceptional is if she not only wants to date an Asian dude, but she actually specifically wants to marry an Asian dude. That is how 98.5+ percent of white American women think with regards to dating/marriage (and non-Asian women in general).
No other race of woman makes outmarriage as much of a norm as Asian women. Imagine being this adjacent to White women and yet doing this much of a 180 on your own race.

Never trust any Asian woman who speaks English. She has been corrupted by Western ideals.

A whore is triggered because somebody called her out. New thing

noodlewhores foids have ugly manly feet.
not as bad as niglets or curryfoids but still subpar

Brutally based.

Yeah, she seemed a little more neutral in her language compared to most retard low iq social scientists. This is why I think social sciences are mostly all just bullshit. Even the reproducibility crisis in science is mostly a result of the social sciences just making up complete bullshit.

Yeah, she seemed a little more neutral in her language compared to most retard low iq social scientists. This is why I think social sciences are mostly all just bullshit. Even the reproducibility crisis in science is mostly a result of the social sciences just making up complete bullshit.
I think people get a bit nitpicky sometimes. I dont agree with everything that every person I get along with says or thinks. No one does. But she does a good job. A far cry from the "lets shit on incels to get attention" tier "ReSeArCh"