Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious An apology to Lonelyus

go2sleep

go2sleep

Worthless
★★★★★
Sorry brocel I said mean things to you, I really didn't mean it. Are you still angry because of that? I really liked your music and I'm sorry I couldn't watch movies with you.

@Lonelyus

Woah! Sorry baby please don't leave me, I will do anything for you sugar tits, just give me another chance, I will even resub to your onlyfans oh my sweet celestia akbar!

Its no use apologizing to him because he's a super sensitive faggot whose sensitivity puts the soyest of redditors to shame. I tried it and it didn't work. In the end, I gave up on him and blocked him. Someone who is this sensitive should not be in a no-holds-barred forum like ours.

Its no use apologizing to him because he's a super sensitive faggot whose sensitivity puts the soyest of redditors to shame. I tried it and it didn't work. In the end, I gave up on him and blocked him. Someone who is this sensitive should not be in a no-holds-barred forum like ours.
We'll see what he says. He forgave me though so I don't know why he's doing this.

Someone who is this sensitive should not be in a no-holds-barred forum like ours.
Yes, that's why I thought he will get it was a joke, not take it seriously.

he blocked me because he misunderstood a post i made jfl

He's your ex boyfriend? what's the actual fuck???
he blocked me because he misunderstood a post i made jfl
Sorry Babe I said mean things to you, I really didn't mean it. Are you still angry because of that? I really liked your music and I'm sorry I couldn't watch movies with you.

@Lonelyus

No, Im not mad at you and no hes not my ex boyfriend and no im not a sensitive faggot, And no i dont want to answer the nazi question, Are you guys done trashtalking me? Im not interested in drama, Theres a reason i have Wereq on ignore, He has NOTHING Good to say to me other than KMS or whatever.

If your on my ignorelist you prolly did it to yourself.

You told me to kill myself, OFC your gonna be on my ignorelist then nigga :feelskek:

This aint your first time talking about me behind my back, Go ahead, But i dont wanna see or hear it.

Really? I played some videogames with him a few weeks ago. I thought he was nice.