Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story An ant bit me on my nuts while I was fapping!

Cyrrow

Cyrrow

Will simp for attractive female, very thirsty.
-
Really wish I had someone who could scratch my nuts right now. Then again my nuts would not be itching if I had someone in the first place!

damn that is quite brutal tbh

did you cum on it?

Ant be like : Let me get that dick and balls

Back when I was a kid I would fantasise about being shrunk to the size of an ant and getting inserted in a woman's vagina or butt. I projected my frustrations by inserting live bugs in my anus. I disrecommend ants because they all bite (you just don't feel the bites on the rest of your body because your skin is too thick). Anyway, I'm over that phase now.

Interesting, understood every single word.

Larping fakecel got head from an ant

@Wizard32 is gonna like this
not sure why you think so

but I can kinda relate to OP

red ants bit me exactly one weekend ago because they were all over this fishing spot

also when I was in kindergarten I drew a picture of a mosquito sucking blood out of my penis

I gave it to my teacher because she had instructed us to draw a mosquito on one of our body parts

I thought mine was the most clever art, more interesting than "on my knee" and "on my arm" and so forth that others did

I must've been either low-inhib back then or pure autistic

my teacher did not like that and called my parents complaining

I think back then I subconsciously knew what the jews had done

If the ant was female: :chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer:

I once had a tick on my dick!

Really wish I had someone who could scratch my nuts right now. Then again my nuts would not be itching if I had someone in the first place!
Bruh..

Back when I was a kid I would fantasise about being shrunk to the size of an ant and getting inserted in a woman's vagina or butt. I projected my frustrations by inserting live bugs in my anus. I disrecommend ants because they all bite (you just don't feel the bites on the rest of your body because your skin is too thick). Anyway, I'm over that phase now.
:feelswhat: Gelukkig maar.

Chad OUT OUT OUT

were u fapping in a forest