Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill An angel speaks to me in the form of flashbacks of interactions with people that never happened

rickvanderhammer

rickvanderhammer

Banned
-
i'm trying to make sense of what they're trying to tell me but my brain is decaying so i will never uncover the meaning of their messages

I get those too, it's fairly normal and meaningless afaik. If an angel really is talking to you, ask him why God fucked you up so badly.

I get those too, it's fairly normal and meaningless afaik. If an angel really is talking to you, ask him why God fucked you up so badly.
this is different, it's more like intrusive thoughts which i try to suppress but everytime i get them i just want to kill myself

this is different, it's more like intrusive thoughts which i try to suppress but everytime i get them i just want to kill myself
Perhaps see a medical professional? I don't mean a therapist - they are con artists - I mean a general practicioner or something.

You're losing your mind because of isolation