Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel An alternative to roping, just Monkmaxx bro!

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
For the past few months, I have been monkmaxxing. It's an effective strategy that rids my mind of suicidal thoughts. I put aside the negativity in my life.

I'm not saying that monkmaxxing is the solution to inceldom but it's much better than rotting inside your room all day long.

Here is what I do, I visit a forest, jungle, or the woods and I enjoy the serenity of the place. I sit on a log or a rock and I watch the birds fly by, I watch the water flow down the stream, I listen to the bits chirping, I listen to the wind blowing through the trees. It feels relaxing. It's almost like you are in heaven. During my freetime, I sit inside my car and listen to my favorite music, especially romantic music. I also watch the sunset but when there is no couples present. I like to visit my favorite restaurants and take the food to a park and eat it there. I also like to watch documentaries about history, politics, philosophy, and other interesting subjects. Make new friends on incel forums and try to meet with them in real life or you can add them as friends on Xbox or PS5 so you can play video games with them. Playing video games with your friends is much better than playing alone. When you do all of this, foids will temporarily be off your mind and you will feel much better.
Be like a monk
18 6021444

Lay in the grass and fall asleep
C7a2ac1f8a62bbd18fd31d328fd6ecf4

Let the rain wash away

Last edited:
Just monkemaxx bro

W monkmaxx
be careful about psychosis though, almost happened one time for me

Good idea tbh.

Just getting outside or doing something different can make a big difference.

For the past few months, I have been monkmaxxing. It's an effective strategy that rids my mind of suicidal thoughts. I put aside the negativity in my life.

I'm not saying that monkmaxxing is the solution to inceldom but it's much better than rotting inside your room all day long.

Here is what I do, I visit a forest, jungle, or the woods and I enjoy the serenity of the place. I sit on a log or a rock and I watch the birds fly by, I watch the water flow down the stream, I listen to the bits chirping, I listen to the wind blowing through the trees. It feels relaxing. It's almost like you are in heaven. During my freetime, I sit inside my car and listen to my favorite music, especially romantic music. I also watch the sunset but when there is no couples present. I like to visit my favorite restaurants and take the food to a park and eat it there. I also like to watch documentaries about history, politics, philosophy, and other interesting subjects. Make new friends on incel forums and try to meet with them in real life or you can add them as friends on Xbox or PS5 so you can play video games with them. Playing video games with your friends is much better than playing alone. When you do all of this, foids will temporarily be off your mind and you will feel much better.
Be like a monk
View attachment 1083237
Lay in the grass and fall asleep
View attachment 1083252
Let the rain wash away
Good post

Incredibly based. I usually do this after I run too. Just walk around the trails a little bit and I know some cool viewpoints. I'll sip on my water and eat a snack while I enjoy the view.

Is this fr? I can't tell from the "Just do x, bro!" style of the title. If it is fr, I will give it a good read.