Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious An adult foid from IT encouraged a 16 year old to continue to be a whore.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Yeah, the topic title suggests that this will be a topic about CuckTears and yeah, I know you’re about to say ‘Don’t give IT attention’ but this need to be sinked in, so, let this thing I’m about to mention sink in, so, an adult IncelTears user was talking to a 16 year old female and encouraged her to continue to be a whore with this whole ‘You go, girl’ attitude about it yet this same foid and other users claim it’s only us that are the bad guys, I mean, yeah, I can’t really deny that they can be shit users here sometimes but it’s like that everywhere but my point is, yeah, an adult female is encouraged a female that isn’t even an adult yet to continue to slut around with this whole ‘Don’t listen to what others say about you, girly’ attitude, it’s degenerate and yet IncelTears basically say that only users here are the ones setting bad examples for younger people yet an adult foid literally encouraged a 16 year old female to be a degenerate rather than telling her to not be degenerate but then again, she’s also a whore.

Daily IT thread quota

Yeah, the topic title suggests that this will be a topic about CuckTears and yeah, I know you’re about to say ‘Don’t give IT attention’ but this need to be sinked in, so, let this thing I’m about to mention sink in, so, an adult IncelTears user was talking to a 16 year old female and encouraged her to continue to be a whore with this whole ‘You go, girl’ attitude about it yet this same foid and other users claim it’s only us that are the bad guys, I mean, yeah, I can’t really deny that they can be shit users here sometimes but it’s like that everywhere but my point is, yeah, an adult female is encouraged a female that isn’t even an adult yet to continue to slut around with this whole ‘Don’t listen to what others say about you, girly’ attitude, it’s degenerate and yet IncelTears basically say that only users here are the ones setting bad examples for younger people yet an adult foid literally encouraged a 16 year old female to be a degenerate rather than telling her to not be degenerate but then again, she’s also a whore.
It’s over for Western society. Why are people (especially IT users) like this?

This is the 5th thread on IT in the first page of inceldom discussion. I will never understand why so many people even acknowledge them.

This is the 5th thread on IT in the first page of inceldom discussion. I will never understand why so many people even acknowledge them.
Tbh. I’n going to stop making IT posts as well because they don’t deserve any acknowledgement.

Society is so fucking doomed to hell, dude.
Agreed. The rope awaits everyone in this forum. Why do women complain about objectification, and yet they act promiscuous at the same time?

yipee another it thread

Agreed. The rope awaits everyone in this forum. Why do women complain about objectification, and yet they act promiscuous at the same time?
The fact slut shaming is socially unaccepted shows how society really is.

Tbh. I’n going to stop making IT posts as well because they don’t deserve any acknowledgement.
Everyone should stop. This is literally the most pointless and petty thing I have seen on here. And it’s not like it’s just a couple users constantly spamming them. All I need to do there is block them. A good handful of people do this.

Everyone should stop. This is literally the most pointless and petty thing I have seen on here. And it’s not like it’s just a couple users constantly spamming them. All I need to do there is block them. A good handful of people do this.
It’s just that I get really frustrated when they feautre me on their faggot fairy sub. I made that last post because they featured me on there, and they were ridiculing me as some “sexist and misogynistic incel”. They don’t know who I am or what i’ve went through in my life, and yet this still reduce my whole being down to some “sexist asshole” (according to them). There is a reason why I have anger issues and have a lot of hateful thoughts regarding people.

It’s just that I get really frustrated when they feautre me on their faggot fairy sub. I made that last post because they featured me on there, and they were ridiculing me as some “sexist and misogynistic incel”. They don’t know who I am or what i’ve went through in my life, and yet this still reduce my whole being down to some “sexist asshole” (according to them). There is a reason why I have anger issues and have a lot of hateful thoughts regarding people.
Why did you go on that sub in the first place? Honestly. What did you expect? Them saying “omfg incels are sooo based and blackpilled”?

Why did you go on that sub in the first place? Honestly. What did you expect? Them saying “omfg incels are sooo based and blackpilled”?
Tbh you’re correct. I went on their just because I was curious regarding whether or not they have featured me or not ( and it turns out that they did). But you’re right, I should stop talkng about or acknowledging them. The sub is dead with only a handful of trannies and women on it anyways. I wouldn’t be surpised if even this place is mosre active than their sub.

Tbh you’re correct. I went on their just because I was curious regarding whether or not they have featured me or not ( and it turns out that they did). But you’re right, I should stop talkng about or acknowledging them. The sub is dead with only a handful of trannies and women on it anyways. I wouldn’t be surpised if even this place is mosre active than their sub.
That’s a good approach. It’s the same people posting over and over again. And they know that people here read that place and they intentionally make bait posts/comments to piss people off and get attention

And that's our problem because

didnt that whore say she had a body count of almost 300
She said she had a bodycount of over 100 or some shit.
Doesnt mean much when the hole is already a lost cause before getting that advice.

tbh most foids her age have a similar body count
Every single hole with a 3+ body count should be deemed worthless and unfit for longterm commitment

Most foids nowadays have a body count wayyy higher than that, feels bad:feelsbadman:
I wish cucks would stop betabuxxing them and feeding them attention

Daily IT thread quota
-BrettyBoy-

we need emergency yoshicel intervention

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back