Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

An actual incel by definition joining an Incel site just to troll is the equivilant of something.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, an actual by definition joining an incel site just to troll is the equivilant of something.

Joining an incel site as a locally undesired male just to troll is like a homeless person being nice to another fellow homeless person’s face and then going up to someone else and then saying shit behind his back like ‘Look at that homeless person, he’s so pathetic’, this is how it looks when a dude who struggles with women himself goes on an incel forum and posts on IT at the same time.

And yes, for those wondering, you sometimes get incels themselves joining an incel site just to troll which doesn’t make any sense.

Last edited:
An actual fakecel by definition still posting on an incel forum is the equivilant of autism.

Like the topic title says, an actual by definition joining an Incel site just to troll is the equivilant of something.

Joining an incel site as a locally undesired male just to troll is like a homeless person being nice to another fellow homeless person’s face and then going up to someone else and then saying shit behind hi back like ‘Look at that homeless person, he’s so pathetic’, this is how it looks when a dude who struggles with women himself goes on an incel forum and posts on IT at the same time.

And yes, for those wondering, you sometimes get incels themselves joining an incel site just to troll which doesn’t make any sense.
Get your teeth fixed and slay you fucking fakecel or kys

What about non-incels such as yourself posting on this site, what's your opinion on that?

No local women will meet up with me.
You literally met with a local women who gave you a footjob and you played with her tits you fucking retard.

Why are fakecels just mocking us at this point? Why are you here?

You literally met with a local women who gave you a footjob and you played with her tits you fucking retard.

Why are fakecels just mocking us at this point? Why are you here?
Didn’t play with her tits and the shit that happened was a one off, she blocked me.

Didn’t play with her tits and the shit that happened was a one off, she blocked me.
Haha, this site is a joke.

You know you win Bretty, I'm just gonna leave this site and deactivate my account now

This is my last post, you have autistic retarded fakecels like bretty who have had unpaid sexual acts with women, you have people gay posting all over the site.

This was once a website for involuntary celibate men, now it's just a joke with sex havers and homosexuals..

This was once a website for involuntary celibate men, now it's just a joke with sex havers and homosexuals..
In the comming year it'll be full clownshow kek
fakecel normies, larpers, inFILTHrators

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Guys, quit ganging up on PrettyBoy. What he did was a one-time incident, meteor-landing-perfectly-on-someones-face kind of incident.

I'm suffering too.

It never ends, folks.

Cuck if you can relate to this.