Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

AMWF vs WMAF

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
I went out to shopping and saw about 4 wmaf, I saw 6'2 chad married with 4'11 goblin noodle whore, jfl she was so happy she got some white cock what a worthless chinkwhore, i've literally seen so many wmaf, i guess this correlates to the fact that chinkwhores marry interacially with whites twice as much jfl I've never seen a amwf

Brutal. The WMAF couple is gonna produce an incel son and he would be either posting here or roped.

Sounds cope. Asians are hot

And it's always a white CHAD

Yeah i’ve never seen amwf either tbh

Ive spotted some amwf couples here in Latin America

I went out to shopping and saw about 4 wmaf, I saw 6'2 chad married with 4'11 goblin noodle whore, jfl she was so happy she got some white cock what a worthless chinkwhore, i've literally seen so many wmaf, i guess this correlates to the fact that chinkwhores marry interacially with whites twice as much jfl I've never seen a amwf
I hardly ever see any racemixxing to be honest

There are supposedly half as many AMWF couples as WMAF but you never see them outside. Why? Because the white girls are ashamed of their betabuxx ricecel partners while the noodlewhores gleefully show off their white Chads.

Imagine being 6'2 and all your genes are wasted on some ugly noodlewhore under 5'.

Then your son asks how come he's only 5'8 and not even close to reaching his dad's height. Oh and he doesn't have his dad's white features either.

Thats really gotta be a fucking dickass move. Dooming your son's existence like that.

There are supposedly half as many AMWF couples as WMAF but you never see them outside. Why? Because the white girls are ashamed of their betabuxx ricecel partners while the noodlewhores gleefully show off their white Chads.
JFL if you think noodles can get Chads.

Imagine being 6'2 and all your genes are wasted on some ugly noodlewhore under 5'.

Then your son asks how come he's only 5'8 and not even close to reaching his dad's height. Oh and he doesn't have his dad's white features either.

Thats really gotta be a fucking dickass move. Dooming your son's existence like that.
ER's life in a nutshell. His white half siblings are slayers now while he was an ugly incel.

I see wmaf and bmwf couples always. Those are the two most common interracial couples on this rock of a planet tbh.

I’ve seen a few AMWF, and I’ve also seen every shade of race mixing. They’re all shit.

Their sons will be rejected by noodlewhores 15 years for now for not being white chad.

the real question is why am I not at 5000 posts yet

stop chess maxxing
Chess

I live in an area that is 60% Asian, 40% JBW, and in 2 years I've seen MAX 3 AMWF couples, whereas probably half the jbw I see are with noodles, and thats after you factor in the old boomer and GenX JBW with their old Becky wives who had prob never even seen a non-white girl till they were of marrying age