Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Amway Scam - Pyramid Scheme

Pringle

Pringle

Banned
-
Has any brocel ever heard of Amway?
I got contacted by a :feelssus:hot foid :feelssus: who supposedly wants to recruit me for a 'business opportunity'.

We've had some zoom meetings and she would never mention the name of the company, just throwing out big buzz words like 'retire before 30' 'personal freelance business' 'form a strong network' 'be coached by skilled mentors'.
I managed to get the name 'Amway' after asking for the name of the company, and she said its the biggest No.1 marketing company in North America.

At the end of the call, she said she wants to invite me to a 'team bonding session' sometime soon.
The strange thing is, she said this at the end of the majority of our calls, which are spaced weeks apart.
If i head over I will probably get kidnapped, and then instead of Pringles I'd be known as the cheaper bootleg brand Mr.Potato

:feelswhere:

Has any brocel ever heard of Amway?
I got contacted by a :feelssus:hot foid :feelssus: who supposedly wants to recruit me for a 'business opportunity'.

We've had some zoom meetings and she would never mention the name of the company, just throwing out big buzz words like 'retire before 30' 'personal freelance business' 'form a strong network' 'be coached by skilled mentors'.
I managed to get the name 'Amway' after asking for the name of the company, and she said its the biggest No.1 marketing company in North America.

At the end of the call, she said she wants to invite me to a 'team bonding session' sometime soon.
The strange thing is, she said this at the end of the majority of our calls, which are spaced weeks apart.
If i head over I will probably get kidnapped, and then instead of Pringles I'd be known as the cheaper bootleg brand Mr.Potato

:feelswhere:
Got contacted BY A HOT FOID??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amyway is a huge pyramid scheme fraud jfl.

Got contacted BY A HOT FOID??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i checked out her socials, she's basically a corporate shill who sells products sold by the company.
she doesnt give a fuck about me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back