Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting AMRAP sets on decline situps are annoying me

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Two weeks ago, I started doing AMRAP (as many reps as possible) sets as the last set for every lift except for bicep curls and skullcrushers (which have wide drop sets all AMRAP). Every time, every single time I do an AMRAP for weighted decline situps, it ends up being much, much higher than my target rep count. Two weeks ago on Saturday, I did them with 70 lb dumbbells (140 lbs total), and did 7, 7, and 15. The Saturday after, I used 75 lb dumbbells and got 5, 5, and 15. Just today, with 85 lb dumbbells, I got 5, 5, and 10. I can't believe I've wasted so much time doing this exercise with weights that were far too small! :reeeeee:

bro just do sets it activates your chakra in your muscles it improves mind muscle connection and u unlock your sage of 6 paths bro just do sets bro

What are you injecting?

This belongs in off topic

It could be that you are doing too low of a weight

Mogs me

Im a DYEL

Two weeks ago, I started doing AMRAP (as many reps as possible) sets as the last set for every lift except for bicep curls and skullcrushers (which have wide drop sets all AMRAP). Every time, every single time I do an AMRAP for weighted decline situps, it ends up being much, much higher than my target rep count. Two weeks ago on Saturday, I did them with 70 lb dumbbells (140 lbs total), and did 7, 7, and 15. The Saturday after, I used 75 lb dumbbells and got 5, 5, and 15. Just today, with 85 lb dumbbells, I got 5, 5, and 10. I can't believe I've wasted so much time doing this exercise with weights that were far too small! :reeeeee:
85 lbs for sit-ups is heavy as fuck

85 lbs for sit-ups is heavy as fuck
It's 170lbs in total. Even setting up can be a challenge. My abs also get a lot of indirect work from closed kinetic chain exercises and standing open kinetic chain exercises. Because JFL if you get punched in the stomach with weak abs.