Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Amouranth and whores like her who need "A DOMINANT REAL MAN" get what they fucking deserve

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
2022 10 17 17 09 39 amouranth simp   Google Search   Brave

For cunts like Amouranth, a nice stable life with a simp incel like this guy above, or even some nice high normie tier guy is 1000x times worse and more boring than getting straight up abused and gaslit 24/7 by some Chad or Chadlite that brings her drama every second. They thrive on the emotional rollercoaster of it all. Whores like this can't live without being controlled and shepherded by a DOMINANT Andrew Tate like figure. Once you reach a certain threshold of looks, like say past 7.5/10, you simply can't have normal egalitarian relations with men. There is always a power imbalance-- where either SHE is domineering, or the guy is ULTRA domineering.

PS. I still think this is some elaborate scam so she can retire, and get a big pot of sympathy gold, because she knows she can't play this ethot game forever, she has to go down in the history books. The supposed "husbando" sounds like a fucking incel simp acting waay over-the-top like an abuser. I mean seriously, what kind of bitch would be intimated by that corny ass edgelord voice that gets all high pitched. It makes me wanna laugh not curl up in fear. I just can't comprehend how females let themselves get "abused" like this when there's an army of white knights out there thirsty af to save you no strings.

No clue who this is. I'm guessing it's some whore you send money to on Onlyfans. Googled her and she's not even that attractive. Her fake tits look ridiculous.

She's a hoe, he's a cuck, they should both go in hell (in gta vi)

protip females you can't denounce old gender roles as sexist and backwards and fascistic then turn around and start categorizing men as "real men" and "not real men" your just admitting your own feminist retoric is bullshit and your just too cowardly to come out and say you don't want sub-7 men so you have to gaslight and emasulate them instead. women are defective.

protip females you can't denounce old gender roles as sexist and backwards and fascistic then turn around and start categorizing men as "real men" and "not real men" your just admitting your own feminist retoric is bullshit and your just too cowardly to come out and say you don't want sub-7 men so you have to gaslight and emasulate them instead. women are defective.
men are defective too for putting up with any of womens bs and not just using them as breeding cows

THEY WONT SETTLE FOR NO BETA MALE, THEY NEED TO SLAPPED AROUND BY A DOMINANT ABUSER

Imagine how satisfying it would be to see this entitled OF whore get violently beaten by a gang of black culturally diverse individuals

Women are attracted to evil
Water is wet
Fire is hot

More breaking news at 8

Her husband is a ricecel :feelshaha:

Amouranth and other streamers like her make money from desperate coomer autistic incels
no sympathy

But that's all larp, things like that don't happen in live

cartel beheading videos are less brutal than this picture

cartel beheading videos are less brutal than this picture
not brutal as my shoulder sore when doing push press yesterday

Just another proof of personality detector working :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

FfNOSIYXwAgVf43.jpeg

His husband is a normie riceman not even a chang

View attachment 666100

For cunts like Amouranth, a nice stable life with a simp incel like this guy above, or even some nice high normie tier guy is 1000x times worse and more boring than getting straight up abused and gaslit 24/7 by some Chad or Chadlite that brings her drama every second. They thrive on the emotional rollercoaster of it all. Whores like this can't live without being controlled and shepherded by a DOMINANT Andrew Tate like figure. Once you reach a certain threshold of looks, like say past 7.5/10, you simply can't have normal egalitarian relations with men. There is always a power imbalance-- where either SHE is domineering, or the guy is ULTRA domineering.

PS. I still think this is some elaborate scam so she can retire, and get a big pot of sympathy gold, because she knows she can't play this ethot game forever, she has to go down in the history books. The supposed "husbando" sounds like a fucking incel simp acting waay over-the-top like an abuser. I mean seriously, what kind of bitch would be intimated by that corny ass edgelord voice that gets all high pitched. It makes me wanna laugh not curl up in fear. I just can't comprehend how females let themselves get "abused" like this when there's an army of white knights out there thirsty af to save you no strings.
Relationships are not supposed to be egalitarian my guy.

Nature has it that men are supposed to be dominant and whores are supposed to be submissive.

When humans forget their role in the natural hierarchy or worse have it socially engineered out of them by liberals and Jew bastards you end up with the sick clown world society we have today of faggots, cucks and feminists everywhere.

Not to mention gender fluid freaks and rampant out of control nigger worship going on everywhere as well.

This mostly is a result of the broken families effect liberal/Jew social engineering brings about ie if you don’t have two stable loving parents in the home the chances you’ll grow up to become one of these aforementioned degenerates is much higher than otherwise since your life lacks the stability, wisdom and proper guidance the normal family unit brings with it.

Last edited:
The thing that’s always annoyed me about her was that people acted as if she was smart or hardworking. Like she obv has managers and she barely does anything on stream. It’s even come out now that here husband was behind a lot of her business decisions as well. :feelshaha: Such an overrated bitch

Lmao at all the people thinking this isn't fakes by her. Women can't have enough attention. For have there is no bad/good move economically. There is "not enough" attention and that's it.

Lmao at all the people thinking this isn't fakes by her. Women can't have enough attention. For have there is no bad/good move economically. There is "not enough" attention and that's it.
Women love attention, and that's really pathetic.

Relationships are not supposed to be egalitarian my guy.

Nature has it that men are supposed to be dominant and whores are supposed to be submissive.

When humans forget their role in the natural hierarchy or worse have it socially engineered out of them by liberals and Jew bastards you end up with the sick clown world society we have today of faggots, cucks and feminists everywhere.

Not to mention gender fluid freaks and rampant out of control nigger worship going on everywhere as well.

This mostly is a result of the broken families effect liberal/Jew social engineering brings about ie if you don’t have two stable loving parents in the home the chances you’ll grow up to become one of these aforementioned degenerates is much higher than otherwise since your life lacks the stability, wisdom and proper guidance the normal family unit brings with it.
I wonder if she started treating him worse as she got richer. I also wonder if she ever cheated on him. He could also just be a dark triad pimp though.

the drama currently is staged anyway so who cares

Her husband is a ricecel :feelshaha:
Same thing with pink sparkles and stpeach
They all have Asian boyfriends and they’re all ugly too.
StPeach:
0C7C46E2 1B42 4505 B196 9E9256770DAC

Pink sparkles:
1CFE123C 9AF9 4CC5 AEF0 B4DE45BE7B68

Amourath? (Idk could be another random whore)
B16A06F1 CC17 44C8 829D A696A737A15A

Notice all of the cumskins mog their gook husbands. Especially the second one.

I mean holy shit, the rice gook looks like he’s been training to be a sumo wrestler,yet gets a petite euro bitch.