Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Amerisharts give their anuses (toilet) paper cuts while wiping, and walk around with residual shit and blood on their anuses

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
They are not unlike roasties or homosexual bottoms in this regard.

Indeed, toilet paper is the ultimate expression of how capitalism considers homosexuals and women to be the ideal citizens.

but why though

but why though
Why are homosexuals and women ideal consumer-citizens?

It is self-explanatory. Homosexuals have no stake in the future and only live for the moment, which is a capitalist virtue, and roasties are inherently narcissistic and able to leverage their "value" into getting billions of sub8 men to wageslave and indulge their nesting urges through betabuxxing, a consumer virtue.

Last edited:

It is self-explanatory. Homosexuals have no stake in the future and only live in the moment, which is a capitalist virtue, and roasties are inherently narcissistic and are able to leverage their inherent "value" into getting millions of sub8 men to wageslave and indulge their nesting urges, a consumer virtue.
such greed, the concept of universal suffrage is fake news.

such greed, the concept of universal suffrage is fake news.
Restricted/no suffrage is fake and gay too, and the psychopaths in power simply adapt to the system that predominates (as per Machiavellianism).

In "revolutionary" America, the literally psychopathic and Jewish founding father, (((Alexander Hamilton))), was the biggest advocate for monarchy and aristocracy at the time, even moreso than the British loyalists.

Restricted/no suffrage is fake and gay too, and the psychopaths in power simply adapt to the system that predominates (as per Machiavellianism).

In "revolutionary" America, the literally psychopathic and Jewish founding father, (((Alexander Hamilton))), was the biggest advocate for monarchy and aristocracy at the time, even moreso than the British loyalists.
:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

He founded America's financial system

1494703855 dq7io4w

Also relevant in this regard is "based" Chile under Pinochet, which had the trappings of fascism through military rule and dictatorship (para-fascism) but was really just a neoliberal colony managed by Jewish economists from the Chicago school.

When will you goyim learn?

Imagine listening to this yapper all day.

He founded America's financial system

View attachment 219859

Also relevant in this regard is "based" Chile under Pinochet, which had the trappings of fascism through military rule and dictatorship (para-fascism) but was really just a neoliberal colony managed by Jewish economists from the Chicago school.

When will you goyim learn?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Brutal toiletpaperpill

The poopoopeepeepill destroyed me.

I just use a bidet :dafuckfeels:

I always wet my tp. Not enough to make it dissolve, but enough for it to be soft. It’s either that or she’ll out for expensive tp

only basedcels whipe with hands

They are not unlike roasties or homosexual bottoms in this regard.

Indeed, toilet paper is the ultimate expression of how capitalism considers homosexuals and women to be the ideal citizens.
I wipe my ass with paper towels. I wet them with water, squeeze the water and then soak it in rubbing alcohol. After I'm done I usually shower.

I wipe my ass with paper towels. I wet them with water, squeeze the water and then soak it in rubbing alcohol. After I'm done I usually shower.
In fairness though, you are Dominican, and so more cultured than America-ogros, who are like Haitians compared to you.

It is self-explanatory. Homosexuals have no stake in the future and only live for the moment, which is a capitalist virtue, and roasties are inherently narcissistic and able to leverage their "value" into getting billions of sub8 men to wageslave and indulge their nesting urges through betabuxxing, a consumer virtue.
High iq

who doesn't just take a shower after they shit.... wtf

over for no ash to cleancels

Even if you don't own a bidet, wiggle the danglers off and squat down in the bathtub and splash water up there with soap. It's shameful to know that most Americans walk around with shit smeared assholes with shitty toilet paper crumbs clinging to their sphincters.

Keep in mind that it doesn't matter if a femoid wipes from front to back or from back to front because the leftover shit particles will shift around in her panties and incubate in her roastie. That means whenever a normie is going down on his American gf, he is literally eating her shit out of a hole that other dicks have been inside. The American foid is the most disgusting creature in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back