Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Amerimutts should stop crying about immigration

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
You do not belong here to begin with. Anglos took off the land from natives and segregated them for years. Meds race mixed like the degenerates they are and destroyed cultures in the process.

You also cry about nigs destroying muttmerica but who brought them to this continent in the first place?? My fellow spics are colonizing your country rapidly and there's nothing you can do about it :feelsLSD:We're racially closer to native americans so it's our right to be the majority in Muttmerica and Cucknada.
Also take the niggers back to Africa, they do not belong here either. I want jews to fuck off from my country too, these richfags only leech off my country wageslaving people and doing business with the cartels. Fuck off
:panties:

Last edited:

:p

Who built the civilization in Northern America? Whites, so stop crying fag.

By destroying flourishing ones, 'tard
Destroying the flourishing ones.Native americans were savages.White people built everything.Tesla was white.Thanks to a white man you can insult us on here.When whites came to sub saharan Africa they found the largest structures were built by termites.

You do not belong here to begin with. Anglos took off the land from natives and segregated them for years. Meds race mixed like the degenerates they are and destroyed cultures in the process.

You also cry about nigs destroying muttmerica but who brought them to this continent in the first place?? My fellow spics are colonizing your country rapidly and there's nothing you can do about it :feelsLSD:We're racially closer to native americans so it's our right to be the majority in Muttmerica and Cucknada.
Also take the niggers back to Africa, they do not belong here either. I want jews to fuck off from my country too, these richfags only leech off my country wageslaving people and doing business with the cartels. Fuck off
you are mutt too

"But weve civilized you, u ethnic shitskin"
:feels::feels::feels:
You were just more advanced but still white savages, it was a unfair battle.

Destroying the flourishing ones.Native americans were savages.White people built everything.Tesla was white.Thanks to a white man you can insult us on here.When whites came to sub saharan Africa they found the largest structures were built by termites.
I'm partly white to begin with, one of grandmothers is white.
SOME of them were savages but many also peaceful. And Fuck off. Whites are not better, who's killing each other as the moment we speak rn?
You live in Europe, this isn't about you

Last edited:
Well, hello there! You just decided to hop on here after your social studies class or something? Why don't you get started on your math homework, and leave the talking to the adults?

We're racially closer to native americans so it's our right to be the majority in Muttmerica and Cucknada.
Cucknada will be a split-majority of chinks and curries. There rlly aren't many spics here

truly offtopic

found the largest structures were built by termites.
That wasn't the case in The Americas 'tard. Whites destroyed many temples and other structures

Last edited:
Yes...Anglos/Spics bully me and view me as inferior in Western society, despite my rich ancestry.

AAs typically cluster with Northern Amerindians. This is where I cluster:

Braz

Haplogroup

Asian

My "Anglo" ancestry:

Eye 2

Eye

Eye0

My Ancestors:

Attachments

• Eye1.PNG
    Eye1.PNG
    48.5 KB · Views: 29
Based. Europeans are cuck.

"But weve civilized you, u ethnic shitskin"
:feels::feels::feels:
You were just more advanced but still white savages, it was a unfair battle.

I'm partly white to begin with, one of grandmothers is white.
SOME of them were savages but many also peaceful. And Fuck off. Whites are not better, who's killing each other as the moment we speak rn?
You live in Europe, this isn't about you
We live in a globalist world dumbass.What happens in USA and China matters everywhere.And in your op you insulted the meda meanwhile meds all over are civilization creaters.Italians Greeks etc.There are others but meds changed the world

Last edited:
That wasn't the case in The Americas 'tard. Whites destroyed many temples and traditions
Some tribes were more advanced some less. Snowniggers needed meds to progress too

And if some retard comes and say I worship white foids, ill tell him to kill himself. My oneitis is brown and fogs pale toilets to oblivion. It's the only good thing about race mixing, it creates beauties:feelsLSD:

etc.There are others but meds changed the world
I agree but they're not perfect I will call them out for their bs. And look at Spain now, its a giga feminist shitshow. It was mostly against iberians, Italians and other meds dindu nuffin. Some nordcucks argue that current southern Europeans were not the real romans/greeks but who knows, that's not my problem

Last edited:
By destroying flourishing ones, 'tard
A bunch of redskin savages living in teepees and throwing spears at eachother is not a “flouring civilization” :feelskek::feelsclown:

A bunch of redskin savages living in teepees and throwing spears at eachother is not a “flouring civilization” :feelskek::feelsclown:

Even if redskins were savages that doesn't change the thread's main point. What do you have to say to everything else I stated? Are you a "white" muttmerican maybe? :lul::lul:fuck off, you do not belong here

Last edited:
Even if redskins were savages that doesn't change the thread's main point. What do you have to say to everything else I stated? Are you a white muttmerican maybe? :lul::lul:fuck off, you do not belong here
This is MY land that I will live in die on. My ancestors took it from the savages, one of my great grandfathers was a literal Indian scalper :feelskek:

And spics are taking it back :feelsjuice:
Spics aren’t doing shit. They are only running the niggers out of their neighborhoods. They are a very submissive race that will always answer to whites.

Exactly fuck white people :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
If they won’t hand over their white foids to me they can have their country destroyed by (((((immigration)))) :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Spics aren’t doing shit. They are only running the niggers out of their neighborhoods. They are a very submissive race
You Amerimutts are submissive to Jews, they run your country. Keep coping, Europeans detest you, they're the real white people :smonk::smonk:

You Amerimutts are submissive to Jews, they run your country. Keep coping, Europeans detest you, they're the real white people :smonk::smonk:
jfl @ at a literal mutt trying to tell others whose white and who isn’t. I detest Europeans too they are coward cucks :lul:

Exactly fuck white people :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
If they won’t hand over their white foids to me they can have their country destroyed by (((((immigration)))) :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
@Fat Link when will something be done about this tribe member and his repeated racebait :feelsclown:

jfl @ at a literal mutt trying to tell others whose white and who isn’t. I detest Europeans too they are coward cucks :lul:
You're mutt yourself haha, your country is full of yids, the man in your avatar was jewish btw. We're both mutts, deal with it. I don't have to tell you, ask any smart European

You're mutt yourself haha, your country is full of yids, the man in your avatar was jewish btw. We're both mutts, deal with it. I don't have to tell you, ask any smart European
You’re an idiot. Nothing more has to be said.

Anglos took off the land from natives and segregated them for years.
nigger, the natives came from the asia
You also cry about nigs destroying muttmerica but who brought them to this continent in the first place?
kikes owned majority of the slaves
My fellow spics are colonizing your country rapidly and there's nothing you can do about it
every spick country is a total shit hole, soon the usa will be a total shit hole. good job, beaner

This is true, a lot of my family lives all over Europe

Actually all European countries are whiter than any state in the US.Well most of them anyways.And yes a lot of Americans who even look white have black genes

@Fat Link when will something be done about this tribe member and his repeated racebait :feelsclown:
Now I suppose. :feelshehe:

Edit: Oops, never mind.

It’s on lounge not ID.

I tolerate mild to moderate fighting here.

Actually all European countries are whiter than any state in the US.Well most of them anyways.And yes a lot of Americans who even look white have black genes
Have you ever been to the US? Have you seen the DNA results of any white american? My father got his done and it was literally 99.6% NW euro with the .1% Asian and African that the kikes like to throw in there to promote this retarted meme.

But go ahead. Let’s hear it from the fake white Slav nigger about who is white and who isn’t. You’re a rape baby of the mongols BOZO :feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown:

Last edited:
Jfl, bumping this bait only to seethe :smonk:

Boo hoo "cultures" you do realize nothing in this universe makes it special. You're on a rock floating in dead space where an asteroid can kill you and your cultures as we speak. It never began for you culturecels:feelsbadman: you care for something so insignificant it makes my left nut shed a semen tear filled with my mixed race DNA I never asked for

The problem is they're trying to replace white people everywhere even in Europe. If it comes down to it I think white people should just be sore losers and nuke the whole planet or something to make everyone extinct.

The problem is they're trying to replace white people everywhere even in Europe. If it comes down to it I think white people should just be sore losers and nuke the whole planet or something to make everyone extinct.
Tbf spics barely infest Europe. Blame the sands and other ethnics in that matter

Tbf spics barely infest Europe. Blame the sands and other ethnics in that matter
I'm a white american and I don't care anymore if we become the minority. Maybe it'd make it easier to use JBW than in my 90 something percent white state.

Last edited: