Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Amerimutts seething at the fact that blonde hair people exist in the middle east.

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Major
★★
IMG 20240508 165127

What's wrong with that? Obviously blonde people in the middle east are extremely rare, that's why people call it fake, for them it's like seeing black person with blue eyes.

It's rare but there was this one turkfoid who had naturally blonde hair and other European features in my school. If I never met her I would've probably said the same shit as these people.
It's funny though because the same people who say this will seethe if you said Jesus had blonde hair and blue eyes, this goes both ways.

What's wrong with that? Obviously blonde people in the middle east are extremely rare, that's why people call it fake, for them i
It's not rare, my brother has Ginger hair and we are Lebanese, and no we don't have any Crusader blood, that's sfcel cope.

View: https://youtu.be/Q6rdEjCTNnQ?si=NL5jNtLix-dupgwp

I'm not sure, if it's this video. But even this white guy admits that there are so many redheads in Syria lol.

@Made in Heaven

It's still rare out there
It's common enough that it shouldn't surprise retarded Americans if they see a blonde arab. I have multiple cousins who were born with blondish-brown hair and we are iraqi. Lebanese and syrians are whiter than iraqis. I myself have seen many lebanese/syrian/palestinian people with blonde/brown hair and blue eyes irl

It's rare but there was this one turkfoid who had naturally blonde hair and other European features in my school. If I never met her I would've probably said the same shit as these people.
Turks have slav blood and circassion blood, it's very common for them to be blonde compared to arabs
It's funny though because the same people who say this will seethe if you said Jesus had blonde hair and blue eyes, this goes both ways.
It is possible he had those traits, but in all likelihood he didn't. In islam, we are told he had white skin, but no mention of his eye or skin color.

Though let's be real, it's moreso about the intent behind why peoppe want Jesus to be blonde

It's common enough that it shouldn't surprise retarded Americans if they see a blonde arab. I have multiple cousins who were born with blondish-brown hair and we are iraqi. Lebanese and syrians are whiter than iraqis. I myself have seen many lebanese/syrian/palestinian people with blonde/brown hair and blue eyes irl
Interesting, when i look at middle eastern football teams, olympics sportsman, politicians, military personnel, war footage, i don't remember seeing blonde or ginger people with non brown eyes. Maybe they're outcasted there.

Ita just a means of dehumanizing palestinians as always.

It's also typical example of how brain dead amerimutts are when it comes to race
They're just mad because, they like to think of themselves, as Aryans conquering shitskins, when they all look like this.

IMG 20240508 212131

Also a lot the Taliban fighters were much whiter then the "white" American soldiers.

In islam, we are told he had white skin, but no mention of his eye or skin color.
That's good enough for me to consider him white. Medieval Scholars are a way better source of info than modern kike scholars.

have multiple cousins who were born with blondish-brown hair and we are iraqi
This is actually, very common among Arabs. My brother and few people on my mom's side are the only adults in my family, I have seen with ginger hair.

Interesting, when i look at middle eastern football teams, olympics sportsman, politicians, military personnel, war footage, i don't remember seeing blonde or ginger people with non brown eyes. Maybe they're outcasted there.
JFL what? There are plenty of each. Are you being sarcastic?

Football player

Politicians

Military personnel

and in war footage, I dont think I need to point out that many of the palestinians being killed look white

They're just mad because, they like to think of themselves, as Aryans conquering shitskins, when they all look like this.

View attachment 1155626

Also a lot the Taliban fighters were much whiter then the "white" American soldiers.
America is less than 50% white nowadays
This is actually, very common among Arabs. My brother and few people on my mom's side are the only adults in my family, I have seen with ginger hair.
What kind of arab are you? Almost all of my family has black, dark brown, or light brown hair at best. My dad, my brother, and I all have red beards though

That's good enough for me to consider him white. Medieval Scholars are a way better source of info than modern kike scholars.
White skin doesn't really make someone "white" in the sense of being aryan blonde ubermensch

JFL what? There are plenty of each. Are you being sarcastic?

Football player

View attachment 1155651

Politicians

View attachment 1155654

Military personnel

View attachment 1155653

and in war footage, I dont think I need to point out that many of the palestinians being killed look white

View attachment 1155652

Football player
If you cherry pick ofc you would find them, but in general, just look at MENA football teams, olympic teams, you don't see them that much

If you cherry pick ofc you would find them, but in general, just look at MENA football teams, olympic teams, you don't see them that much
Because, they're not as common as in whites.but they're still pretty common that it shouldn't surprise Americans.

Now show other politicians and military figures and count what percentage of them are white passing
The people I showed you are white passing as you requested. But there are plenty of Arabs with coloured eyes and hair, who might not pass as "white" in Scandinavia, but surely will in America. Even clearly mixed Hispanics like the second foid in this video can claim to be white and still nobody will notice. What makes you think Arabs who are whiter then her will stand out?

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/hgbYukXu3Mw?si=kaPlDnUaHYFSt-RG
Also, you can Tell that kid isn't white if you look close enough, because, he does have some middle eastern features.But because, of his colouring nobody will notice it and they will think he is white.

Last edited:
Even clearly mixed Hispanics like the second foid in this video can claim to be white and still nobody will notice
Iberian peninsula was conquered by arabs, that's why lots of them look alike.

havi-barselona-ne-favorit-ligi-chempionov-no-my-nastroeny-na-revansh_16886420481526615606.jpg
images
images
images

That's why white arabs piss them off. They hate the fact that their enemy is more whiter then then.
In a few more decades, America very well may become browner than MENA, but no, they're still whiter than us lmao
Iberian peninsula was conquered by arabs, that's why lots of them look alike.

havi-barselona-ne-favorit-ligi-chempionov-no-my-nastroeny-na-revansh_16886420481526615606.jpg
images
images
images
That's not white to you? I look whiter than all of these spanish guys and I'm iraqi

You will. Another Iraqi footballer with green eyes.

The people I showed you are white passing as you requested. But there are plenty of Arabs with coloured eyes and hair, who might not pass as "white" in Scandinavia, but surely will in America. Even clearly mixed Hispanics like the second foid in this video can claim to be white and still nobody will notice. What makes you think Arabs who are whiter then her will stand out?

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/hgbYukXu3Mw?si=kaPlDnUaHYFSt-RG
Also, you can Tell that kid isn't white if you look close enough, because, he does have some middle eastern features.But because, of his colouring nobody will notice it and they will think he is white.

Passing as white in scaninavia has higher standards than passing as white in america