Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Americucks : which candidate will you vote for ? Which is more inkrel friendly ?

titlze

• Total voters
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
With the upcoming election, who's the most inkrel friendy according to you ? Which is the best ?

trump winning would be great entertainment but who wins doesn't really matter much for us commoners.
only ever voted once and don't plan to ever do it again

trump winning would be great entertainment but who wins doesn't really matter much for us commoners.
only ever voted once and don't plan to ever do it again
at least trump will shit on the soyers. not that anyone here will help us. the libertarians won't try to profile us, but they are 3rd party

Neither is better for incels because nobody gives a fuck about incels.

But at least with Trump you get comedic value and someone that can form a complete sentence during press conferences.
They won't be rational or complete thoughts, but at least he'll get them out of his mouth instead of dribbling out barely incomprehensible.

both are cucks
Yes. But you gotta choose one. It's called democracy and it's the best regime ever. You can pick one of our two cocksuckers instead of dealing with only one. It's the best soyciety that ever crawled on this earth.

IMG 4374

Probably Trump, since I think it would at least help to push the overton window slightly to the right if he wins

at least help to push the overton window slightly to the right
For what ? Right or left doesn't mean shit, especially in the US. You don't have actual communist parties or actual libertarian parties such as Milei's. The US is divided into two big houses sharing common interests.

For what ? Right or left doesn't mean shit, especially in the US. You don't have actual communist parties or actual libertarian parties such as Milei's. The US is divided into two big houses sharing common interests.
yup and that common interest is money
the only voice that gets heard in washington is one which sings a song of franklin's

I feel bad for Americans..you guys are really getting fucked over by Extremists. Your 'Feminism' is
almost akin to the KKK.

I feel bad for Americans..you guys are really getting fucked over by Extremists. Your 'Feminism' is
almost akin to the KKK.
And in the end the big centrist parties get elected thanks to all the edgy so called "radical" votes. And if that's not enough, the deep state ensures that nothing gets done out of the ordinary anyway ... Truly the most cucked system on planet earth.

Trump because gas prices will (hopefully) go down.

Water, tell me something I don’t know. Both mainstream parties in the US are fundamentally the same, they’re economically neoliberal and serve corporate and (((elite))) interests.

The thing is, the two parties at least differ in social policy (somewhat). Trump is critical of immigration and black culture, so I’m hoping that if such rhetoric penetrates deeper into the mainstream, normies’ opinion on those subjects will start to be swayed. Of course, it could also potentially backfire like what you see in the UK. The “right-wing” party there made empty promises about limiting immigration while eating up the population’s money, causing the white population to turn more left-wing. I’m just hoping something akin to the latter scenario doesn’t transpire. I’d like the next Trump presidency to stoke racial tensions :society:

unless ur ethnic then i can see why u voted biden
Trump is too low IQ. I get why conservatives need a strong leader to feel somewhat relevant, but the fact that they couldn't come up with someone more qualified is eloquent enough.

social policy
So they only differ over literal bullshit.

Immigration as a phenomenon is not inherently "bad" (requiring policies against it) or "good" (policies to favor it). It just happens for a reason, and as long as people ruling a state are too stupid to figure what is supposed to be a problem according to themselves, they will simply lead their nation to chaos. These peopl's little charade is just something they can use to manipulate their public opinion over a fake dilemma, but in the end they are too low IQ to actually controle or solve the problem at its roots.

Last edited:
Removing some Sanctions on Russia would be a good start. The economy was doing pretty well under him at least compared to Joe. Granted Joe did have to deal with post-pandemic inflation but his monetary policy made it a fuck ton worse.

That being said he's still a neocon at heart and he didn't do a whole lot in his last presidency but it's better than the alternative but that's American politics for you.
both are zog lovers

Russia would be a good start.
Russia is a meme, it's literally Italy in terms of economical power. Sanctions against Russia have no substantial impact over the US economy. In fact nobody really suffers from it, except maybe some parts of Europe nobody cares about such as Germany.

Sanctions against Russia have no substantial impact over the US economy.
So sanctioning the 2nd largest oil and natural gas producer in the world doesn't affect the economy? The same gas we need to fuel our cars, the trucks that deliver goods to stores, the power plants, and the ships that import things from overseas?

Immigration as a phenomenon is not inherently "bad" (requiring policies against it) or "good" (policies to favor it).
Immigration can be normal and even healthy for a civilization within limits. The Native population (of the nation, not necessarily the land, so don’t give me the “Amerindians wuz there first”) should still remain culturally, politically, and demographically ultra-dominant. I’m not one to say immigrants “need to assimilate” or whatever; I’m fine with them having their own little cultural bubbles; I’d just like them to respect rules and norms and not hold resentment to the majority population.

Of course, where the immigrants are coming from is also of significance. People who endlessly repeat “the US was built by immigrants” never say the quiet part, which is that the immigrants in question were Irish, Germans, and Scandinavians. Not the LatAms hopping the border en masse today.
It just happens for a reason, and as long as people ruling a state are too stupid to figure what is supposed to be a problem according to themselves, they will simply lead their nation to chaos. These peopl's little charade is just something they can use to manipulate their public opinion over a fake dilemma, but in the end they are too low IQ to actually controle or solve the problem at its roots
Yeah, the foreign policy of the US and NATO is partly responsible for the current migration crisis. Unfortunately, the isolationist wing of the American right seems to have all but faded away. The people in control of the US are legitimate devils and it’s ovER for this nation tbh.

Last edited:
Neither(im dont live in USA thought), but i didnt even vote on my local elections, because all the candidates are anti-incel and anti-men

Neither is better for incels because nobody gives a fuck about incels.

But at least with Trump you get comedic value and someone that can form a complete sentence during press conferences.
They won't be rational or complete thoughts, but at least he'll get them out of his mouth instead of dribbling out barely incomprehensible.

Neither.

I think the voter turnout will be less this year since so many people dislike both candidates.

Can't wrap my head around how out of 332 million people, the 2 candidates for president are a 77 year old and an 81 year old - neither of whom are right in the head.

Last edited:
So sanctioning the 2nd largest oil and natural gas producer in the world doesn't affect the economy? The same gas we need to fuel our cars, the trucks that deliver goods to stores, the power plants, and the ships that import things from overseas?
The US produce their own, plus there are other producers anyway. And Russia reselling it to India and most coutries then buy it to India. It's just a joke.

I just want the Great White America again! hahahahaaha

unless ur ethnic then i can see why u voted biden
why do mayo fags think every shitskin deathnic is a biden voter??
deathnics dont vote liberal unless they get lots of free shit from them
i mean lots

As a european white i would vote Trump, HE kept the peace between china and russia and the invasion of ukraini would never happen under trump, That war is stupid and now russia is seen as a joke kek.

the invasion of ukraini would never happen under trump,
Putin doesn't really care about which cuck is currently running the white house thing. He just wants inkrels genocide in russia

With the upcoming election, who's the most inkrel friendy according to you ? Which is the best ?
Everyone who voted Biden is trolling, doesn’t live in America, and hasn’t experienced the post Biden economy

Everyone who voted Biden is trolling, doesn’t live in America, and hasn’t experienced the post Biden economy
the president can't do shit about the economy, especially in neoliberal shit holes such as the US.

D across the board because I'm a gibsmedat nigger.

Michael Jordan Lol GIF
Dumb ass nigga you are tbh

You realize what the US president can do with the local economy is not comparable to a more state controled model such as the Chinese one for instance ?

You realize what the US president can do with the local economy is not comparable to a more state controled model such as the Chinese one for instance ?
I don’t give a shit about China, all I know is one president is in office and the economy is stable gas and groceries are cheap, only thing I hear him called is “raicist” which was another Jewish ploy, and then when Biden comes into office the price of everything Doubles and triples. And housing market is In extreme detriment.

I don’t give a shit about China, all I know is one president is in office and the economy is stable gas and groceries are cheap, only thing I hear him called is “raicist” which was another Jewish ploy, and then when Biden comes into office the price of everything Doubles and triples. And housing market is In extreme detriment.
I'm not saying this as to say "trump bad and biden gud", I'm just saying that regardless of what we think of them, their action over the economy, the trust in the market, the value of the dollar, the opportunities, the health of big corporations, ... A president has barely any controle over all that in a "free" society.

cant you just write in other candidate that you want hitler

I'm not american, but does anyone here have any faith in democracy any more? Like they (politicians) create these parties with crazy ideas that no actual human being supports and they makes us choose between a giant douche and a shit sandwich. Like the system isn't forking for anyone nowadays and it doesn't show signs of getting any better.

Muh capitalism failed even more than the political class. Inflation is down, however no one is lowering prices. Why? Because businesses big and small are greedy. When can we expect a 5 Euro Donner? Whenever no one is going to buy any the the current price.