Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Americucks are you also excited for the sperg outs over the elections?

• Thread starter Left4DeadDarkie
  • Start date
Left4DeadDarkie

Left4DeadDarkie

"He fucking nutted on my fucking leg"
★★★★★
I could care less who wins this election because our lives will still be miserable but I love seeing the libtards and the conservicucks argue if their preferred president will win or not (who doesn't give a fuck about them jfl)

It's so funny to watch

@DarkStar @ElTruecel @VideoGameCoper @Emba @Subhuman Niceguy

I will be hoping Trump wins, simply because the economy was better under his leadership. We were able to buy some cool stuff when he was president, but we are struggling now

I will be hoping Trump wins, simply because the economy was better under his leadership. We were able to buy some cool stuff when he was president, but we are struggling now
Basically this, plus also:
-More secure border: Cuckservatives still want immigration, and legal immigration is still demographic replacement, but at least it won't be the shitshow we have going on.
-Troons will rope more-look this up it actually increased stats wise when he first was elected in 2016.
-I would love to see Redditors have a meltdown

-More secure border: Cuckservatives still want immigration, and legal immigration is still demographic replacement, but at least it won't be the shitshow we have going on.
-Troons will rope more-look this up it actually increased stats wise when he first was elected in 2016.
doesn't he want to import a bunch of pajeets?

doesn't he want to import a bunch of pajeets?
Sadly yes, which has irked me immensely, but regardless he's the lesser of the two evils in a way; I mainly just want to see the LGBT+ suicide rate climb again & Redditors have a meltdown.

I could care less who wins this election because our lives will still be miserable but I love seeing the libtards and the conservicucks argue if their preferred president will win or not (who doesn't give a fuck about them jfl)

It's so funny to watch

@DarkStar @ElTruecel @VideoGameCoper @Emba @Subhuman Niceguy
I voted for twd-joe because I'm old!

Plus he understands modern philosophy...

Sadly yes
was hoping it was a meme
the jews are gonna make him import pajeets because they worship israel and the palestine supporter libtards hate the kikes so they need more "PHULL SAPPORT SAAR"

& Redditors have a meltdown.
Nigga I CANT WAIT for that.

If he wins I might make a megathread where we can all post threads from reddit of people getting seething

Nigga I CANT WAIT for that.

If he wins I might make a megathread where we can all post threads from reddit of people getting seething
Based, I'd make sure to update the troon roping stats, should the same pattern occur again.

Interesting. I didn’t know about the troon statistics, but it makes sense. The border situation is crazy and it’s ruining our country from the inside out. Also, have you noticed more blacks roaming around, because I have. Not talking about the good blacks, I mean the thugmaxxed ones who would rob you. With the government support they get, they live in houses right by decent people like myself, my grandfather, and my mother. I hardly ever saw them in my neighborhood 10 years ago, but they are all over now. It’s not a good neighborhood like back in the day. I was running one of my 60 mile per hour nitro radio control cars in a parking lot today, and a group of 20 blacks walked by. One of them asked me if he could drive it, and when I said no, he got a bit agitated and said why not, and then pouted away. I ain't letting anyone touch my $400 toy. I honestly thought they were gonna gang up on me and steal it, so I had pepper spray in my hand the whole time. Even if those retards stole it, they wouldn’t know how to tune the engine, or even get it started, let alone look up parts and repair it. I’m sick of these people infiltrating our town

This based colonel says there won't be an election:

Dems will 'win' again.
Not that it matters, the US along with Europe are finished.

I’ll maybe vote for Trump but he’s a cuck now and def not the same as he was in 2016. Both are zio shills though