Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious America's white population declining is actually, a good thing for Arabs and the middle east. That's why the Jews won't let it happen

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
The more muttified America becomes, the less and less support there will be for israel and endless wars in the middle east. That's why I believe, the Jews won't let America become completely, non white, unlike, Europe.

America becoming less white hurts Jews, so they won't allow it to happen, because, they need the evangelical nutjobs to bomb us without any opposition.

Last edited:
@Made in Heaven
@DarkStar

The more muttified America becomes, the less and less support there will be for israel and endless wars in the middle east. That's why I believe, the Jews won't let America become completely, non white, unlike, Europe.

America becoming less white hurts Jews, so they won't allow it to happen, because, they need the evangelical nutjobs to bomb us without any opposition.
Jews aren't gods. And tbh i hate it when people act like they have total control over everything. It's not like they can suddenly force white women to have whit kids, just like how the Japanese or Koreans can't force their women to breed

Jews aren't gods. And tbh i hate it when people act like they have total control over everything. It's not like they can suddenly force white women to have whit kids, just like how the Japanese or Koreans can't force their women to breed
They can "force" trust me but theh are pussies brainwashed by the jews

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back