Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Americans Think Incels are Worse than the January 6 Insurrectionists

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

I'm willing to bet that if you surveyed Americans, a significantly greater number of Americans would say incels are a terroristic threat than would say that January 6 insurrectionists are a threat. You have Conservatives who think it was just "a peaceful protest bro" and "it was just a capitol building tour", meanwhile Conservatives are no different than Liberals when it comes to trashing incels and demonizing us as freaks. The National Review, one of the most Conservative papers, literally said "islam is about peace, incel is about war, it's time to expand GITMO".

Imagine being seen as lower than people who literally stormed the capital building, threatened lawmakers and tried to overturn a democratic election.

i think most especially boomers don't know wtf incels are

Imagine being seen as lower than people who literally stormed the capital building, threatened lawmakers and tried to overturn a democratic election.
I can't believe a libtard is an incel. why don't you find one of those 3 guys 1 foid relationship?:feelspuke::feelspuke:

Maybe but only because January 6th was ages ago now and the media goes on about incels quite a bit.

Also it's quite a memorable word.

I think it might be close though. People just say whatever the media says.

i think most especially boomers don't know wtf incels are
Everybody knows what incels are.

It's been a mainstream term since 2018

I can't believe a libtard is an incel. why don't you find one of those 3 guys 1 foid relationship?:feelspuke::feelspuke:

If you're such a Conservative marry a trad church girl.

And no shit im a liberal, just because i don't get sex doesn't mean im some idiot who believes in regressive ideology.

Conservatives hate us

Rightfully so. It was a stolen election and those people were morally in the right.

Maybe but only because January 6th was ages ago now and the media goes on about incels quite a bit.

Also it's quite a memorable word.

I think it might be close though. People just say whatever the media says.

9/11 was ages ago and people remember that.

Jan 6 was arguably worse than 9/11, because while 9/11 killed more people, there was 0% chance that it would destroy American democracy.

Jan 6 almost resulted in a fascist America, imagine how many more would die under that.

Jan 6 was arguably worse than 9/11, because while 9/11 killed more people, there was 0% chance that it would destroy American democracy.

Jan 6 almost resulted in a fascist America, imagine how many more would die under that.
Imagine calling a president that's policies support a weaker central government fascist because the people demanded a transparent investigation of possible voter fraud.

Well it really is no different than the "summer of love" when black owned businesses were destroyed. Apparently it was an insurrection but majority of charges were what trespassing?

I'm ugly :feelswhat::feelswhat:. What makes you think I can get any kind of girl, let alone a nice virgin one? :feelskek::feelskek:

you support fags and trannies?:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
I'm ugly, what makes you think I can get into a poly relationship?

Being involved in hookup culture like what Chads do with Stacies is basically a poly relationship, when a bunch of Chads fuck a Stacy slut, that is basically poly. I'd gladly partake in that if i could.

And no i don't like LGBTQ+ people.

Imagine calling a president that's policies support a weaker central government fascist because the people demanded a transparent investigation of possible voter fraud.

Since when does Trump want a weaker government? He expanded the federal budget and government involvement in the economy, he wants the federal government to have the right to imprison you without trial under NDAA, he supports police abusing people under custody, he wants to torture suspected terrorists. He doesn't believe you have the right to privacy from the NSA and thinks you belong in prison for consuming certain substances.

Well it really is no different than the "summer of love" when black owned businesses were destroyed. Apparently it was an insurrection but majority of charges were what trespassing?

Trying to overthrow the government.

Trying to overthrow the government.
That doesn't make sense Trump was technically still president at that time so they were trying to overthrow him? Shouldn't they have done that when Biden was sworn in?

For someone who's supposedly super busy working in the "financial elite":feelskek: u sure spend a lot of time postmaxxing here:feelsseriously:

That doesn't make sense Trump was technically still president at that time so they were trying to overthrow him? Shouldn't they have done that when Biden was sworn in?

Trump was a sitting duck President at the time, he was about to be replaced. The government is more than just "the sitting President", it's the institutional structure of the United States. The insurrectionists wanted to overthrow the U.S Government so that Trump could continue his regime.

Stop playing semantics.

For someone who's supposedly super busy working in the "financial elite":feelskek: u sure spend a lot of time postmaxxing here:feelsseriously:

I have work from home so I can post on this site while im working.

Did I say it wasn't bad? Maybe I think it's the worst thing to happen in the history of the civilised world.

I have work from home so I can post on this site while im working.
U've been posting every few minutes for almost the whole day there's no way ur not a larping NEET:feelskek:

U've been posting every few minutes for almost the whole day there's no way ur not a larping NEET:feelskek:
I have a job dude, I just have my laptop beside my work laptop and constnatly look back here to make posts, and then go back to typing and when i see notifications pop up i go to that.

Trump was a sitting duck President at the time, he was about to be replaced. The government is more than just "the sitting President", it's the institutional structure of the United States. The insurrectionists wanted to overthrow the U.S Government so that Trump could continue his regime.

Stop playing semantics.
The "insurrectionist" waiting patiently in line is sure terrifying and apparently prosecutors wanted this footage blocked

I'm ugly, what makes you think I can get into a poly relationship?

Being involved in hookup culture like what Chads do with Stacies is basically a poly relationship, when a bunch of Chads fuck a Stacy slut, that is basically poly. I'd gladly partake in that if i could.

And no i don't like LGBTQ+ people.

Since when does Trump want a weaker government? He expanded the federal budget and government involvement in the economy, he wants the federal government to have the right to imprison you without trial under NDAA, he supports police abusing people under custody, he wants to torture suspected terrorists. He doesn't believe you have the right to privacy from the NSA and thinks you belong in prison for consuming certain substances.
Prove it. The president can't overrule the Constitution, so these are all moot points. Every single one of them.

The "insurrectionist" waiting patiently in line is sure terrifying

Yeah, because being a bunch of dumb unorganized hicks means they're totally good people!

I guess this picture of Hitler with a puppy proves he was such a great guy

USHMM Artifact Gallery: Hitler with a dog

Prove it. The president can't overrule the Constitution, so these are all moot points. Every single one of them.
>Prove it. The president can't overrule the Constitution, so these are all moot points. Every single one of them.

The constitution is a piece of paper. Formally, the President can not override the constitution, but it has happened throughout U.S history numerous times. To say the President can not be a fascist dictator merely because the constitution says he cannot be is one of the most garbage points I've ever heard. The constitution can easily be "interpreted" in a way that supports the Presidents fascist actions, or the President could just outright ignore it, this has happened, as i mentioned, under several Presidencies.

OK so, my understanding about January 6th is it was just some right-wingers walking around like tourists and being a bit obnoxious at times and that's it.

The problem with trying to call it an insurrection is that... that's not really how insurrections work.

You can't just get some mates together, walk into a government building and start writing laws.

OK so, my understanding about January 6th is it was just some right-wingers walking around like tourists and being a bit obnoxious at times and that's it.

The problem with trying to call it an insurrection is that... that's not really how insurrections work.

You can't just get some mates together, walk into a government building and start writing laws.
They were there to overturn the government and instill Trump as the dictator. That's the issue.

Just because they were lazy boomers doesn't mean their intent wasn't an overthrow of our governmental processes.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=4k5Dv74rTJ4&feature=youtu.be

They were there to overturn the government and instill Trump as the dictator. That's the issue.

Just because they were lazy boomers doesn't mean their intent wasn't an overthrow of our governmental processes.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=4k5Dv74rTJ4&feature=youtu.be

What does Richard Spencer have to do with it? I don't think he was even there?

And if I walked into the Houses of Parliament here in the UK intending to overthrow the government and install Mr Blobby as Prime Minister would that make it the greatest threat to our democracy ever?

What does Richard Spencer have to do with it? I don't think he was even there?

And if I walked into the Houses of Parliament here in the UK intending to overthrow the government and install Mr Blobby as Prime Minister would that make it the greatest threat to our democracy ever?
Richard Spencer explained why January 6 was a genuine insurrection

>he wasn't even there

And neither were you

>And if I walked into the Houses of Parliament here in the UK intending to overthrow the government and install Mr Blobby as Prime Minister would that make it the greatest threat to our democracy ever?

No, because you'd be a lone nutbag who would be taken out.

These insurrectionists had the sitting President on their side, a man who was going crazy and was a few rants away from declaring martial law and declaring himself dictator.

And neither were you

Yes but you have the burden of proof in this case because you're the one making the claim.

No, because you'd be a lone nutbag who would be taken out.

These insurrectionists had the sitting President on their side, a man who was going crazy and was a few rants away from declaring martial law and declaring himself dictator.

Again, burden of proof. I get that Trump believed the election to have been stolen, as did many people. Quite why you don't consider that to be a threat to democracy I'm not sure. It seems like you're cherry-picking here.

I don't see why that alone means he was going totally nuts in the way you claim.

And even if he was... an insurrection still can't function in this way. You rush in some guys off the street who support you and... then what, exactly?

Yes but you have the burden of proof in this case because you're the one making the claim.

Again, burden of proof. I get that Trump believed the election to have been stolen, as did many people. Quite why you don't consider that to be a threat to democracy I'm not sure. It seems like you're cherry-picking here.

I don't see why that alone means he was going totally nuts in the way you claim.

And even if he was... an insurrection still can't function in this way. You rush in some guys off the street who support you and... then what, exactly?
>Yes but you have the burden of proof in this case because you're the one making the claim.

Their goal was to intimidate lawmakers to overturning a democratic election, many brought guns and had bombs. That's a clear coup attempt. They were pushing past police and hunting down lawmakers and trying to break into their private offices.

>Again, burden of proof. I get that Trump believed the election to have been stolen, as did many people. Quite why you don't consider that to be a threat to democracy I'm not sure. It seems like you're cherry-picking here.

Because it wasn't stolen, Biden was the genuine winner.

>And even if he was... an insurrection still can't function in this way. You rush in some guys off the street who support you and... then what, exactly?

Their goal was for Trump to declare martial law, do a media-wide blackout.... the insurrectionists take the Democrat elites hostage. This is how coups have happened in many African countries. Basically the military just lets the people storm the capital building, the lawmakers are taken hostage, and then the military takes control of the country.

>Yes but you have the burden of proof in this case because you're the one making the claim.

Their goal was to intimidate lawmakers to overturning a democratic election, many brought guns and had bombs. That's a clear coup attempt. They were pushing past police and hunting down lawmakers and trying to break into their private offices.

>Again, burden of proof. I get that Trump believed the election to have been stolen, as did many people. Quite why you don't consider that to be a threat to democracy I'm not sure. It seems like you're cherry-picking here.

Because it wasn't stolen, Biden was the genuine winner.

>And even if he was... an insurrection still can't function in this way. You rush in some guys off the street who support you and... then what, exactly?

Their goal was for Trump to declare martial law, do a media-wide blackout.... the insurrectionists take the Democrat elites hostage. This is how coups have happened in many African countries. Basically the military just lets the people storm the capital building, the lawmakers are taken hostage, and then the military takes control of the country.

It's hard for me to say much against walls of assertions.

Ultimately... who cares. It's over now. We[UWSL] think you stole the election, you think we attempted an insurrection, lol.[/UWSL]

It's just a shame that the two sides have become so hostile and have such a low opinion of the other.

I think the media and anyone who listens to it is pretty hard on both groups. I don't think there's much in it.

[UWSL]Jan 6 almost resulted in a fascist America, imagine how many more would die under that.[/UWSL]
Holy fucking shit dude I WISH. You need to swallow and entire bottle of cyanide for being such a dumb shitlib idiot.

The only that person that died in Jan 6 was a protestor shot by police :feelskek: I thought leftists didn’t support police brutality :feelsclown:

Holy fucking shit dude I WISH. You need to swallow and entire bottle of cyanide for being such a dumb shitlib idiot.

Republican elites had memos where they were flirting with the idea of martial law and seizing all voting machines and just declaring Trump the winner.

How fucking stupid are you to not say it was an attempted coup.

The only that person that died in Jan 6 was a protestor shot by police :feelskek: I thought leftists didn’t support police brutality :feelsclown:

Shooting a terrorist trying to murder leftist lawmakers is not "police brutality" shooting unarmed innocent black children is police brutality.

Republican elites had memos where they were flirting with the idea of martial law and seizing all voting machines and just declaring Trump the winner.
Again, I WISH. If it was going to happen it would have. Trump could have easily told all of the Jan 6 protesters to bring firearms which you know that they have, but he didn’t, because there was no “coup” or “insurrection”.

If the GOP wanted to do a REAL and official coup, they could have ordered the military to do it like every other coup in history. But since there was NO attempted coup or “insurrection”, this didn’t occur :feelsclown:
How fucking stupid are you to not say it was an attempted coup.
A coup without a single shot fired? (Except by the police of course). That doesn’t sound right.
Shooting a terrorist trying to murder leftist lawmakers is not "police brutality" shooting unarmed innocent black children is police brutality.
Yes because an unarmed middle aged foid was “trying to murder leftist lawmakers”. Whatever dude. She deserved to die a lot less than any nigger baby :feelsclown:

I actually wish that these trumpers would have followed the BLM playbook and burnt Capitol Hill to the ground. Every “lawmaker” there deserves to die brutality for stealing our future and ruining this country by selling it out to Israel and other foreign interests.

Again, I WISH. If it was going to happen it would have. Trump could have easily told all of the Jan 6 protesters to bring firearms which you know that they have, but he didn’t, because there was no “coup” or “insurrection”.

If the GOP wanted to do a REAL and official coup, they could have ordered the military to do it like every other coup in history. But since there was NO attempted coup or “insurrection”, this didn’t occur :feelsclown:

A coup without a single shot fired? (Except by the police of course). That doesn’t sound right.

Yes because an unarmed middle aged foid was “trying to murder leftist lawmakers”. Whatever dude. She deserved to die a lot less than any nigger baby :feelsclown:

I actually wish that these trumpers would have followed the BLM playbook and burnt Capitol Hill to the ground. Every “lawmaker” there deserves to die brutality for stealing our future and ruining this country by selling it out to Israel and other foreign interests.
>Again, I WISH. If it was going to happen it would have. Trump could have easily told all of the Jan 6 protesters to bring firearms which you know that they have, but he didn’t, because there was no “coup” or “insurrection”.

He was trying to save his own ass in case the thing flopped (which it did). He knew they would use that as evidence against him and tried to toe the line between "peaceful" and violent coup. He was hoping they'd bring guns anyway and act violent, and then go "i didn't encourage violence" if it didn't work out.

>If the GOP wanted to do a REAL and official coup, they could have ordered the military to do it like every other coup in history. But since there was NO attempted coup or “insurrection”, this didn’t occur.

Because they were too pussy to do that. Cowardness != virtue. They didn't want to be caught redhanded in an attempted coup, so they gave subtle hints, tried to create the proper environment for a coup attempt. They stacked the Pentagon with ultra-loyalists... it just failed because Trump and the Republicans are too STUPID to pull off a coup.

>Yes because an unarmed middle aged foid was “trying to murder leftist lawmakers”. Whatever dude. She deserved to die a lot less than any nigger baby :feelsclown:

Yeah.... violently bursting into a capital building while chanting "HANG MIKE PENCE" isn't a threat. Totally.

>I actually wish that these trumpers would have followed the BLM playbook and burnt Capitol Hill to the ground. Every “lawmaker” there deserves to die brutality for stealing our future and ruining this country by selling it out to Israel and other foreign interests.

So you admit you wanted a coup. Yeah... you're like the capital hill rioters. You wanted to see the capital building burn down, that's for confirming my suspicion.

He was trying to save his own ass in case the thing flopped (which it did). He knew they would use that as evidence against him and tried to toe the line between "peaceful" and violent coup. He was hoping they'd bring guns anyway and act violent, and then go "i didn't encourage violence" if it didn't work out.
This is literally a baseless conspiracy theory and something that you made up. Shitlibs say that trump is an idiot but then make posts like this that treat him like some mastermind. Have some consistency.
Because they were too pussy to do that. Cowardness != virtue. They didn't want to be caught redhanded in an attempted coup, so they gave subtle hints, tried to create the proper environment for a coup attempt. They stacked the Pentagon with ultra-loyalists... it just failed because Trump and the Republicans are too STUPID to pull off a coup.
See my point above.

>Trump and the GOP are genocidal fascists that executed a coup on Jan 6 :soy: and then…

>Trump and the GOP are cowards and idiots that are too stupid to pull off a coup.

Can’t make this stuff up :feelsclown: Doublethink at its peak!

Yeah.... violently bursting into a capital building while chanting "HANG MIKE PENCE" isn't a threat. Totally.
So mike pence is a leftist now? Saying “hang MP” is called talking shit. Everyone of every political affiliation does it.

So you admit you wanted a coup. Yeah... you're like the capital hill rioters. You wanted to see the capital building burn down, that's for confirming my suspicion.
Yeah I did want to see a coup, that’s not the point. The point is that it unfortunately DIDN’T HAPPEN!!

This is literally a baseless conspiracy theory and something that you made up. Shitlibs say that trump is an idiot but then make posts like this that treat him like some mastermind. Have some consistency.

See my point above.

>Trump and the GOP are genocidal fascists that executed a coup on Jan 6 :soy: and then…

>Trump and the GOP are cowards and idiots that are too stupid to pull off a coup.

Can’t make this stuff up :feelsclown: Doublethink at its peak!

So mike pence is a leftist now? Saying “hang MP” is called talking shit. Everyone of every political affiliation does it.

Yeah I did want to see a coup, that’s not the point. The point is that it unfortunately DIDN’T HAPPEN!!
>This is literally a baseless conspiracy theory and something that you made up. Shitlibs say that trump is an idiot but then make posts like this that treat him like some mastermind. Have some consistency.

It's basic extrapolation of information given how Trump acted leading up to the coup attempt. No one is implying he's a master-mind, this is an obvious tactic that a 90IQ elementary school bully could conceieve when trying to start shit with the other kids ---> "But teacher, I never technically told him to punch the Jimmy I just told him that Jimmy called his mother a fat cunt and gave him the exact location of where Jimmy would be at 3:30 walking home from school.... I never tried to have Jimmy beat up :("... basic blame shifting.

>Can’t make this stuff up :feelsclown: Doublethink at its peak!

The two aren't mutally exclusive. Trump and the GOP were idiots who knew they were losing, so they did a half-ass coup attempt that they didn't fully commit to in hopes that if they didn't explicitly encourage a coup, they'd away with it (WHICH THEY DID). It would be like if I encouraged a """"protest""""" in Times Square and then ordered a bunch of bricks to be placed around. There's no proof I'm encouraging window smashing but it's clear to anyone with a brain.

>So mike pence is a leftist now? Saying “hang MP” is called talking shit. Everyone of every political affiliation does it.

He sided with the leftists on this particular issue so for the topic of conversation sure. The issue at hand is pro-Trump or anti-Trump in regards to election conspiracies. Pence sided against Trump.

And this is where your argument falls apart. If saying "hang mike pence" isn't a valid case that it was a violent coup then I don't know what is. I could show you memos of Republican elites plotting a full out insurrection where Trump would end up as the grand-dictator, you'd just argue it was "trolling" or "they didn't really mean it bro!"

>Yeah I did want to see a coup, that’s not the point. The point is that it unfortunately DIDN’T HAPPEN!!

Yes, because if failed

[UWSL]It's basic extrapolation of information given how Trump acted leading up to the coup attempt. No one is implying he's a master-mind, this is an obvious tactic that a 90IQ elementary school bully could conceieve when trying to start shit with the other kids ---> "But teacher, I never technically told him to punch the Jimmy I just told him that Jimmy called his mother a fat cunt and gave him the exact location of where Jimmy would be at 3:30 walking home from school.... I never tried to have Jimmy beat up [/UWSL]:([UWSL]"... basic blame shifting.[/UWSL]
So you admit that it is “extrapolation”. In other words, CONJECTURE. Not reality.
The two aren't mutally exclusive. Trump and the GOP were idiots who knew they were losing, so they did a half-ass coup attempt that they didn't fully commit to in hopes that if they didn't explicitly encourage a coup, they'd away with it (WHICH THEY DID). It would be like if I encouraged a """"protest""""" in Times Square and then ordered a bunch of bricks to be placed around. There's no proof I'm encouraging window smashing but it's clear to anyone with a brain.
More conjecture. If there was an actual coup people would be in jail right now. None of the protestors or supposed orchestrators were charged with “terrorism” or “insurrection” because no such thing occurred and prosecutors knew that it wouldn’t stick.
[UWSL]He sided with the leftists on this particular issue so for the topic of conversation sure. The issue at hand is pro-Trump or anti-Trump in regards to election conspiracies. Pence sided against Trump.[/UWSL]
One true statement.

And this is where your argument falls apart. If saying "hang mike pence" isn't a valid case that it was a violent coup then I don't know what is. I could show you memos of Republican elites plotting a full out insurrection where Trump would end up as the grand-dictator, you'd just argue it was "trolling" or "they didn't really mean it bro!"
When that old Jewish hag Kathy Griffith held up an imitation of trumps severed head, did anyone call that a “violent coup” or “terrorist threat?” It’s an effigy and something that’s not meant to be taken literally. No one had any intention of actually hanging make pence.
Yes, because if failed
Because it never even happened.

So you admit that it is “extrapolation”. In other words, CONJECTURE. Not reality.

More conjecture. If there was an actual coup people would be in jail right now. None of the protestors or supposed orchestrators were charged with “terrorism” or “insurrection” because no such thing occurred and prosecutors knew that it wouldn’t stick.

One true statement.

When that old Jewish hag Kathy Griffith held up an imitation of trumps severed head, did anyone call that a “violent coup” or “terrorist threat?” It’s an effigy and something that’s not meant to be taken literally. No one had any intention of actually hanging make pence.

Because it never even happened.
>So you admit that it is “extrapolation”. In other words, CONJECTURE. Not reality.

The two aren't mutually exclusive. In the vast majority of cases, no one has absolute proof of anything. We use occums razor to determine the most likely answer given multiple possibilities.

If I hired an escort to come to my house to "have fun", and then I left money on the table and was lying on the bed for when she arrived... would that be enough evidence that I was soliciting prostitution? I never explicitly said I wanted to pay for sex, one would have to EXTRAPOLATE from multiple clues that I wanted it (leaving the money on the table, hiring an escort, etc)... but there's no absolute proof I wanted to pay for sexual services. According to you, that is not a solicitation.

>More conjecture. If there was an actual coup people would be in jail right now. None of the protestors or supposed orchestrators were charged with “terrorism” or “insurrection” because no such thing occurred and prosecutors knew that it wouldn’t stick.

No, that's because the Republican Party has so much political power and will in the United States that they can get away with lawbreaking to a far greater extent than other political organizations. As long as they are not extremely overt in what they are doing, they can often bypass laws.

It's the same way Hillary Clinton has managed to dodge jailtime so many times, or why Bush still isn't charged with warcrimes, at the highest levels of office it is often power, not justice, that determines outcome.

>When that old Jewish hag Kathy Griffith held up an imitation of trumps severed head, did anyone call that a “violent coup” or “terrorist threat?” It’s an effigy and something that’s not meant to be taken literally. No one had any intention of actually hanging make pence.

If her and multiple other people were storming the White House while chanting death threats to the President after rounding up a mob with lies about how Trump is the illegitimate President, then yes absolutely.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back