Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Americans explain black nationalism to me

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I am not from America and have never been there either.

What baffles me is that some how the biggest proponents of black nationalism are overwhelmingly mullato looking men. I look at pictures of Malcom x and Muhhamd Ali then to this day in age on youtube the men making the most noise would be considered white by Africans on the continent of Africa.

I dont understand why whites tolerate them in America. My guess is that they are white peoples children so maybe they get a little leeway . They are white Americans real blood brothers in a sense , at least that is what I think.

Does black nationalism in the states benefit the goverrnment in keeping real black negroes confused perhaps?

Niggers

this ricecuck chink fucking with some random nigger while his noodlewhore daughter is getting her holes destroyed by cumskins :feelskek:
What if he has rice sons that are destroying cumskin holes?
:feelshmm:

African-Americans have anywhere between 5%-50% of Northwestern European ancestry

Even Rachel Dolezal was able to LARP as Black and got away with it until she was exposed

I was born in Cuckmerica to African immigrant parents

In my opinion I see African-Americans as a completely different people/culture compared to Africans, we are not the same at all

Even other Africans I know consider African-Americans to be completely alien to us

What baffles me is that some how the biggest proponents of black nationalism are overwhelmingly mullato looking men. I look at pictures of Malcom x and Muhhamd Ali then to this day in age on youtube the men making the most noise would be considered white by Africans on the continent of Africa.

I dont understand why whites tolerate them in America. My guess is that they are white peoples children so maybe they get a little leeway . They are white Americans real blood brothers in a sense , at least that is what I think.

Does black nationalism in the states benefit the goverrnment in keeping real black negroes confused perhaps?
What do you mean why do whites tolerate them? Black nationalism isn't dominant or even popular at all in the states. Whites can just ignore it. I think your confusing the nation of Islam with black nationalism which isn't the same thing.
As far as the nation of Islam they probably share a lot of values with white nationalists just for a different race. Also whites don't tolerate black activists at all lol. Look up fred Hampton or Darren seals
They're not tolerated in no nigga zones

View: https://youtu.be/oQzHZ_3nQoY

Asians and Mexicans like being racist more than most whites

I dont understand why whites tolerate them in America.
White guilt. White Americans engage in an insane amount of self-flagellation over pretty much anything that they or their ancestors may have been part of. In this case its because of slavery, but they also feel personally responsible for native american genocide, the mexican-american war, the vietnam war, the iraq and afghanistan wars, anything that may have been a result of the cold war, the holocaust even though that was another country and we were the ones who made it stop, the atom bombs in japan, etc. It's indoctrinated in public schools, virtually every lesson in history class includes a section on why you should feel guilty.

So since we're responsible for pretty much everything bad, that means the descendants of our victims deserve a lot of leeway since everything they do is ultimately a result of something we did to them.

i even remember my high school history textbook had a section explaining that the iran embassy hostage crisis back in the 70's was actually just something the Iranians did to defend themselves from the CIA.

White racial admixture ---> Higher intelligence. Simple relationship.

I dont understand why whites tolerate them in America. My guess is that they are white peoples children so maybe they get a little leeway.

Most African Americans are children of Whites. That is what caused a standard deviation IQ jump of 60 ---> 83.

Two predictions from the hereditarian model of group mean IQ differences are tested on a total sample of 1556 first-year university students in post-apartheid South Africa. The first prediction is that people of Mixed-Race average between the two parental populations. The second prediction is that the pattern of group means remains consistent over time and place. Data collated on South African university students given the Raven’s Standard and Advanced Progressive Matrices confirm the predictions. Combining the results for both versions of the test showed the rank order of group IQ means is East Asians, Whites, South Asians, Coloreds, and Blacks (IQs = 116, 113, 106, 103, and 98, respectively; Ns = 23, 398, 212, 36, and 887).

Note that those are the "most intelligent"(Upper-percentile) Blacks.

They should goto Liberia

What do you mean why do whites tolerate them? Black nationalism isn't dominant or even popular at all in the states. Whites can just ignore it. I think your confusing the nation of Islam with black nationalism which isn't the same thing.
As far as the nation of Islam they probably share a lot of values with white nationalists just for a different race. Also whites don't tolerate black activists at all lol. Look up fred Hampton or Darren seals

Asians and Mexicans like being racist more than most whites
yeah could be
African-Americans have anywhere between 5%-50% of Northwestern European ancestry

Even Rachel Dolezal was able to LARP as Black and got away with it until she was exposed

I was born in Cuckmerica to African immigrant parents

In my opinion I see African-Americans as a completely different people/culture compared to Africans, we are not the same at all

Even other Africans I know consider African-Americans to be completely alien to us
Yes they are culturally diferent. They were always brought over in mixed batches, that is totaly different languages not understood by others in the batch. So all they have culturally is North American Anglo culture. Plus as pointed out here i think all of them have white fathers if you go back long enough in their family tree. They are not the children of African men but of Anglo men.

You from Nigeria?

Last edited:
this ricecuck chink fucking with some random nigger while his noodlewhore daughter is getting her holes destroyed by cumskins :feelskek:
Found the butt hurt nigger.

yeah could be

Yes they are culturally diferent. They were always brought over in mixed batches, that is totaly different languages not understood by others in the batch. So all they have culturally is North American Anglo culture. Plus as pointed out here i think all of them have white fathers if you go back long enough in their family tree. They are not the children of African men but of Anglo men.

You from Nigeria?
:feelsseriously::society::society:
*niggeria

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back