Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Americans are scarily low inhib.

_meh

_meh

Grey(ogre)cel
★★★★★
I don't think I could ever live in America. I feel like I already have some level of agoraphobia, I don't like being in crowds of people because I get very intimidated by others.

But however with America it seems like everyone is super low inhib.

I have been to America once over a decade ago. I didn't know about the blackpill/inceldom back then because I was a kid or maybe it wasn't invented or something. But yeah looking back on it, just the way Americans walk, they way they act, and talk so low inhib.

Like Americans would commit crimes and not be afraid of it.

A lot of them also seem to join the military and really patriotic.

I'm not like that.

everyone should be raised the american way, selfish, superficial and low inhib is the best way to live

At least America is more masculine than Europe.

The Slav population here doesn’t have inhibition at all

Oh wow, if that's true then it is truly over
I mean isn't it obvious? European men wear girly slender clothes that match their figure whilst American men wear baggy clothes and don't give a fuck.

The Slav population here doesn’t have inhibition at all
Russians? Poles? Which ones?

Yeah, Slavs are low inhib. I've met a few Russian and Polish guys, they have no fear.

@Khanivore
ARE YOU TALKING TO ME YOU PATHETIC DEGENERATE? OH IF ONLY I COULD BE IN STATES I WOULD BREAK YOUR NECK WITH MY FINGER

Americans have the attitudes of third world nations in a developed society. It's bizarre. I don't mean blacks or whatever - white Americans are exactly the same way.

ARE YOU TALKING TO ME YOU PATHETIC DEGENERATE? OH IF ONLY I COULD BE IN STATES I WOULD BREAK YOUR NECK WITH MY FINGER
I live in Australia, not the states lol.

But yeah any Russian could kick an Australian's ass. We always rely on holding Britain's and America's hand to get us through everything. We have no sovereignty.

A lot of Russian guys are pretty strong, they intimidate me too.

I live in Australia, not the states lol.

But yeah any Russian could kick an Australian's ass. We always rely on holding Britain's and America's hand to get us through everything. We have no sovereignty.
AND WHEN I WILL FINISH UP WITH BURGERLAND I WOULD GO TO THE AUSTRALIANS!!!!!! YOUR KANGAROOS WONT SAVE YOU

Americans have the attitudes of third world nations in a developed society. It's bizarre. I don't mean blacks or whatever - white Americans are exactly the same way.
Yeah, it's seem to be uniform/spread all over. It's a general phenomena, an American white is definitely more low inhib than a white mainland European.

Even Chinese Americans are more low inhib than those from mainland China (even though mainland China are more low inhib than Korea and Japan).

A lot of them also seem to join the military and really patriotic.
Easiest poorfag route that provides benefits, I'm enlisting as well but not because I'm patriotic.

Easiest poorfag route that provides benefits, I'm enlisting as well but not because I'm patriotic.
I see. I hope you well then and stay safe as well.

I don't think I could ever live in America. I feel like I already have some level of agoraphobia, I don't like being in crowds of people because I get very intimidated by others.

But however with America it seems like everyone is super low inhib.

I have been to America once over a decade ago. I didn't know about the blackpill/inceldom back then because I was a kid or maybe it wasn't invented or something. But yeah looking back on it, just the way Americans walk, they way they act, and talk so low inhib.

Australians are more low inhib. More athletic, outgoing and produce more Chads
Americans are obese and usually nice on average

Low inhib means poor emotional self regulation. We are living in extended adolescence and call it adulthood.