Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Americancels - which places/landscapes do you like the most?

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
Have always admired America due to the variety of the landscapes (from deserts to mountains) and the fact that the nature there is still untamed to some degree (compared to most European countries).

I always liked White Sands in New Mexico the most (because the animals are all white and because it was in so many movies) as well as the Everglades in Florida - but my only experience stems from magazines/books.

Which would you visit/have you visited? Which have the highest aesthetic value? What would you recommend for visiting/seeing?

Not an americancel but I've seen photos and they really do have breathtaking national parks. I'm envious ngl

Not an americancel but I've seen photos and they really do have breathtaking national parks. I'm envious ngl
Same tbh, there are some good national parks in Europe too, but compared to America they are a joke due to being small/limited in most cases.

America was the envy of the third riech a beautiful land where the white man can grow and expand but it's not infested by ethnics

Utah and Wyoming have stunning scenery

If i was american i would move to some state covered in desert and full of cactuses, i love the aesthetics of those type of places.
Silence, nature, warm climate, sun thats all i want
Based and a very good taste. It is incredibly beautiful to see the desert at night; saw so many documentaries about it as a child with the owls/cacti (especially liked the Queen Of The Night/Selenicereus which only makes flowers for one night in the year which is celebrated in many gardens around the world as well as the ones you can use to make drugs).
There are quite many living things in the desert that can be used for drug production too (like Colorado Toads for example, but people shouldn't lick on them due to cardiotoxic glycosides which fuck up their heart).

Always liked the animals there - for example the gila monsters which have venomous fangs in their lower jaw and a very shitty form of venom application, the helodermatids were once considered the only venomous lizards. And especially the animals of the night (like the night snakes/scorpions/rattle snakes). Going out in the desert at night would be giga-based.

And btw White Sands is also so fucking epic due to it being completely white and even the lizards there are completely white (for example Holbrookia maculata ruthveni which is kept/bred in my country by some breeders and the fence lizards/etc. too as well as several dozens of invertebrates). Watching the stars in the night in the desert is probably one of the most beautiful things a man can feel.

Last edited:
Hill country area in central texas.
Limestone rock formations with thousands of caves, woods, rivers,creeks etc..
Big bend national park bordering mexico chihuahua desert is amazing too.

Idlsnc is cpodi up wi i up uu we hi h ireowqakigo. Iij op

Never been there but i've always admired the beauty of New Mexico. If I lived there i would probably forget about inceldom worries and just naturemaxx. Can't imagine myself being depressed in New Mexico tbh ngl.

Hill country area in central texas.
Limestone rock formations with thousands of caves, woods, rivers,creeks etc..
Big bend national park bordering mexico chihuahua desert is amazing too.
Thank you. Extremely interesting places.
Never been there but i've always admired the beauty of New Mexico. If I lived there i would probably forget about inceldom worries and just naturemaxx. Can't imagine myself being depressed in New Mexico tbh ngl.
Same tbh. Deserts are extremely beautiful.

Death Valley in California - that's the only place I've seen the outside car thermometer showing 110F (43C) in the shade

Valley of Fire in Nevada - less known place, it's actually a State Park, not a National park, so much less people there and beautiful scenery

Great Smoky Mountains in Tennessee/North Carolina - views from Clingman's Dome are breathtaking. Blue Ridge Parkway in general is one of the best car routes I've ever driven (IMO better than US1 between LA and SF in Cali), though its Virginia part is boring. Most hikes along the parkway are amazing.

Outerbanks, North Carolina - literally one of the best spots for introverts.

Niagara Falls, especially from the Canadian side and in non-peak times when there are no crowds everywhere.

Zion National park in Utah. I've only been there once, but it's amazing.

Lots of less known places I also love - like Great Falls area (Potomac river) in Virginia, Kankamagus Highway in New Hampshire, some state parks in Upstate NY and Pennsylvania and such.

I love Florida, but IMO it's overrated from the landscape perspective, however that stretch around Everglades is really cool. I personally love areas around Naples on the gulf side and Ft Lauderdale on the ocean side.

I've never been to Texas or NM :-( and I want to visit Grand Canyon and maybe Washington state, but it's too far from me (I am eastcoastcel)

McDonalds, KFC, and Weight Watchers

Death Valley in California - that's the only place I've seen the outside car thermometer showing 110F (43C) in the shade

Valley of Fire in Nevada - less known place, it's actually a State Park, not a National park, so much less people there and beautiful scenery

Great Smoky Mountains in Tennessee/North Carolina - views from Clingman's Dome are breathtaking. Blue Ridge Parkway in general is one of the best car routes I've ever driven (IMO better than US1 between LA and SF in Cali), though its Virginia part is boring. Most hikes along the parkway are amazing.

Outerbanks, North Carolina - literally one of the best spots for introverts.

Niagara Falls, especially from the Canadian side and in non-peak times when there are no crowds everywhere.

Zion National park in Utah. I've only been there once, but it's amazing.

Lots of less known places I also love - like Great Falls area (Potomac river) in Virginia, Kankamagus Highway in New Hampshire, some state parks in Upstate NY and Pennsylvania and such.

I love Florida, but IMO it's overrated from the landscape perspective, however that stretch around Everglades is really cool. I personally love areas around Naples on the gulf side and Ft Lauderdale on the ocean side.

I've never been to Texas or NM :-( and I want to visit Grand Canyon and maybe Washington state, but it's too far from me (I am eastcoastcel)
Extremely based list. Thank you. Looked up everything, extremely aesthetic.

I like the Desert parts, the swampy parts, and the green parts. Definitely hit up some state parks if you're sight seeing in America because they all show the diversity in enviroments that are in America.
Thanks tbh. But sadly very unlikely that I will do it.