Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Americancels what happens if you don't tip in a restaurant and the waiter finds out before you leave?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Do they get mad at you and shout? Do they beg for you to tip or say passive aggressive comments such as "you forgot to tip sir"? Any case of a waiter physically assaulting or chasing a customer that refused to tip? Tbh I always thought the mandatory tipping system is fucking retarded, I ain't no commie but the solution would be to have a minimum wage so even if the salary is shitty waiters don't have to rely on tips. In Europe it works like that, waiters have awful wages (except in fancy restaurants) but they make enough to survive even if it means living with parents or sharing a house, but without tipping they can make a living. Tipping is entirely optional and it's more a symbolic gesture like telling the waiter they did a good job or that you enjoyed your experience at the restaurant very much. And the tip rarely exceeds 2€, the biggest tip I've seen was when my mom once gave the waiter a 5€ tip because it was her birthday and was feeling generous.

I simply do not dine in public. Though when I order a delivery, there have been some times where I didn't get my order and I wonder if it's because I didn't tip. Not that it really matters cause I could just get a refund if it didn't come through.

they don't do shit. wagie cannot assert himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back