Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Americancels how popular are FIFA games in the US?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
It's probably the most popular console game in Europe and South America at the moment, with people that just want a PS5 to play FIFA ultimate team or any of the other online modes. Considering that in the US football (soccer) isn't a big deal how do US gamers view FIFA? Is it only popular with Latinos? Or does the game sell well for all demographics even if football (soccer) isn't very popular there?

I assume Madden NFL and NBA 2K are the most popular sports simulators in the US, in Canada I guess FIFA is a bit more popular...

Dude, The whole world plays fifa not just the US

It's apparently the best selling game, it even surpassed Elden Ring. I play it and it is fucking trash, it is only popular because there are no other football games that compete, eFootball 23 looks like a PS2 game.

They're mostly popular with latinx and a few Africans. But it's still relatively niche.

Playing FIFA online is the most normie trait ever tbh, i only play offline.

Soccer isn’t popular here too but FIFA is still popular. There aren’t many good games for Rugby League, AFL or cricket

Hispanic kids in burgerland like it. Lots of them are fans of football (soccer) to begin with

It's apparently the best selling game, it even surpassed Elden Ring. I play it and it is fucking trash, it is only popular because there are no other football games that compete, eFootball 23 looks like a PS2 game.
After living in Brazil for a while I can confirm that 3rd worlders literally purchase the newest generation of PlayStation and Xbox consoles just to keep playing FIFA, and when they buy something other than FIFA it’s probably Call of Duty.

does americans even know that football exsist at all?
i am mindblowed about how they don't know and never even heard about super players like messi and CR7. these twos are so famous, they're literllary considered the best sportman history has ever heard of.
i play fifa but i stopped at fifa 2021 and never played any new fifa games, they all are pretty much the same and the only reason you will need to buy a new one is because of the new players

and when they buy something other than FIFA it’s probably Call of Duty.
Call of duty used to be such a great series. I just replayed MW2 2009 on veteran difficulty and now attempting to finish WaW on veteran too, the older games are so much better.

Call of duty used to be such a great series. I just replayed MW2 2009 on veteran difficulty and now attempting to finish WaW on veteran too, the older games are so much better.
You should try Call of Duty 2 (the old one)

Wtf is even the appeal on kikeball?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back