Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL American trannies are leaving, and proving that they are racist while they do so.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★

So, apparently, American trannies are terrified of continuing to live in the US because some GOP politicians and right-wing political commentators don't like the thought of drag queens flashing children.

So, what countries are they moving to? Is it Iran, which is well-known for having one of the largest transgender populations in the Middle East? Is it Thailand, which at this point is stereotyped as a country filled with trans people? Is it some country in Africa where, according to many left-wing intellectuals, people don't believe in gender binary (seriously, when Matt Walsh's What Is A Woman came out, there were leftwingers saying that he purposefully chose a tribe that believes in gender binary to talk to.)

Nope.

Willgohs, a 51-year-old transgender woman who's active in the LGBTQ-rights community in Fargo, has endured severe harassment, doxing, and stalking and has had to move homes. The next time she relocates, she hopes it will be to Iceland.
The team at TRANSport creates an individualized strategy for anyone seeking to leave the US, whether to Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Germany, or elsewhere. The "Trans Rights Map" resource on the group's website illustrates which countries offer the best protections for trans and gender-nonconforming people.
She is considering going to Iceland, like Willgohs, or possibly Portugal.

They are all moving to white, European countries. And not just any white, European countries like, say, Latvia or Montenegro, but some of the most stereotypically Nordic, Germanic, "Aryan" ones to boot, the most archetypally European ones possible. Portugal is the only one that stands out from those just a little, and even then just because it's not Germanic, it is still a white European country.

There's no way there's more trannies, percentage-wise, in most of those countries than there are in Thailand, or even Iran, and yet, not a single one of those opressed trannies is going there, even though those should be the most logical destinations for them. Instead, they are all going to the most stereotypically white, Western places you can imagine:feelshaha:. So much for anti-racism and supporting POC:feelskek::feelskek:.

I hate trannies with a burning passion, and I hope that they find themselves the victims of hate crimes wherever they go. May there be no safe haven for degeneracy on this planet.

I hope more sandniggers come to Europe so that we get Sharia here.

Good send them elsewhere.

Always european countries = white

They never say Africa or India

Same with Blacks

I hate trannies with a burning passion, and I hope that they find themselves the victims of hate crimes wherever they go. May there be no safe haven for degeneracy on this planet.
Amen.

50% suicide attempts is too little we need to double it.

If we could offload our nutcases to the EU and CANZUK, that would be great. They get to enjoy their hedonistic life style somewhere else and we Americans can focus on more important things
Good send them elsewhere.
I agree, this is the best solution.

made me laugh, thank you
So, what countries are they moving to? Is it Iran, which is well-known for having one of the largest transgender populations in the Middle East? Is it Thailand, which at this point is stereotyped as a country filled with trans people? Is it some country in Africa where, according to many left-wing intellectuals, people don't believe in gender binary (seriously, when Matt Walsh's What Is A Woman came out, there were leftwingers saying that he purposefully chose a tribe that believes in gender binary to talk to.)

Welcome to CLOWNWORLD! Fucking troons. :feelsseriously:

Leftists always live and move to the countries they say they hate the most.

:yes::yes::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

As if those Euro nations don’t already have to deal with shitskin migrants and their own homegrown population of liberals, here come Mutterican troons.

I hope the Ukraine war leads to white nationalist mujahideen-style groups popping up all over Europe, and I hope they give every tranny a proper genital reassignment surgery (without anesthetic of course. Give them something that heightens sensitivity to pain).

They just like to weaponize nonwhites to bolster or push through their agenda. It's pretty obvious.

Trans people don't even get harmed that much. They get very much boosted by the media and are protected.

They just want to touch people's children and they throw a big fit over it (if people don't allow it), of course many people or parent's won't be okay with this.

Trannies are just delusional.

Why not fucking burn them alive?

LGBTQ has always been very racist, much like foids.

The whole Curry/Rice terminology didn't originate from incels. It was first from Grindr (gay hookup app) where it become popular to say "No rice or curry." in your profile.

Now we use it self-effacingly, but of course most of us would glady accept a Rice or Curry foid.

Last edited: