Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious American rapper Takeoff shot dead in Houston (Migos)

Marathon

Marathon

A very handsome subhuman
-
One of the famed member of Migos - a trio rap gang is now dead after an altercation broke out. For people who don’t know about the rap game much,Takeoff is a cousin of famed rapper Quavo.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CkaozBioWR9/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Bro had hit songs like
View: https://youtu.be/Om0rYw6qzb8

This is mostly what happens when trucels try to get bitches the wrong way by Thugmaxxing. Over for tattooed Thugmaxxing copers.

Last edited:
AH YES VERY RELATED TO "INCELDOM DISCUSSION"

Negros getting killed evoke no sentiment within me. In fact, I expect them to die in shootouts like this because of their impulsive and irrational nature.

Negros getting killed evoke no sentiment within me. In fact, I expect them to die in shootouts like this because of their impulsive and irrational nature.
Me neither. I just only liked few songs in which he was collaborated.

Didn't know that a statusmaxxed,millionaire rapper counted as an incel

based

Didn't know that a statusmaxxed,millionaire rapper counted as an incel
Counted as a *thugmaxxer or else he would one of us here getting an award for the most trucel of the year.

Nothing of value was lost

Isn’t he married to cardi B?

Niggers being niggers. Nothing new

That’s his uncle, Offset who also is one of the three migos.

Oh yeah, I just remembered that it’s his uncle.

I don’t even keep track of these guys, they have nothing to do with my life.

These music-loving normies are Lining up for hours to attend those festivals/concerts and paying hundreds of dollars for tickets just to dance around like a retard while they get autistically hypnotised by the music

Their behaviour is one of WORSHIP, showing that they REVERE these singers (and celebrities/high status people in general) as some form of GOD

I’m the opposite, if I could actually gain something from thinking about celebrities all the time then sure ,I will allow them to be a part of my mind just for my benefit.

However in reality, celebrities have nothing to do with me. They don’t give me a single dollar, they don’t pay my bills. Their bank accounts are separate to my bank accounts, Their status and my status are separate. Etc.

you Normies can fantasise all you want that you are the one who is living life through these celebrities consciousness, but only the celebrities themselves are truly living in such a reality while you are just dreaming

You can’t let your life revolve around others, because you can only truly live life through your own individual consciousness

Life is an individual game

@Transcended Trucel

Last edited:
It's a nigger!!
Nothing of value was lost.

"Hannah Montana Hannah Montana Hannah Montana Hannah Montana Hannah Montana Hannah Montana"

Such a talented Nigger. Those lyrics truly touched my heart. He will be missed lol

It's a nigger!!
Nothing of value was lost.

A good nigger is a dead nigger, we need less niggers in this world who contribute nothing to society other than violence, crime and “music” through their niggery songs

If he is that famous, I doubt he's dead. This whole thing is probably staged. Most ppl have no idea how many celebrities have their deaths faked, and then get "re-purposed" into another role . (Ie Jim Morrison became Rush Limbaugh , he was a CIA opp from the start, or Bill Hicks into Alex Jones, its all to control the parameters of normie thought) , now in this case its probably more likely some hood nigger missed or impulsively snapped

Last edited:
If he is that famous, I doubt he's dead. This whole thing is probably staged.
Nah my nigga. He dead. He dead for the streets as his brother Quavo gonna kill the ops next

One of the famed member of Migos - a trio rap gang is now dead after an altercation broke out. For people who don’t know about the rap game much,Takeoff is a cousin of famed rapper Quavo.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CkaozBioWR9/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Bro had hit songs like
View: https://youtu.be/Om0rYw6qzb8

This is mostly what happens when trucels try to get bitches the wrong way by Thugmaxxing. Over for tattooed Thugmaxxing copers.

When I saw this news I was surprised as fuck! imagine being a multi-million dollar rapper and dying as a "nobody" somewhere in texas, brutal
It's been a while since I've seen really "famous" rappers dying
:giga:

Someone who benefits set this this guy up. Story doesn't make sense. Allegedly he was the most relaxed person in the room and it was a gambling dispute that had nothing to do with him. He was in the cut minding his business.

His uncle (Quavo) got mad and someone from their squad started shooting and Takeoff got hit in the crossfire. Only person dead if I'm not mistaken. IIRC Migos were having disputes about the rights to their music and were having conflicts within the group.

It's well known that "sacrifices" take place in the music industry to settle disputes over money and record labels take out life insurance policies on their artists, so they're worth more dead than alive. Especially once their 15 minutes of fame is up. But surface level thinkers will dismiss this as "niggers being niggers".

Was this dude a blood or a crip

Someone who benefits set this this guy up. Story doesn't make sense. Allegedly he was the most relaxed person in the room and it was a gambling dispute that had nothing to do with him. He was in the cut minding his business.

His uncle (Quavo) got mad and someone from their squad started shooting and Takeoff got hit in the crossfire. Only person dead if I'm not mistaken. IIRC Migos were having disputes about the rights to their music and were having conflicts within the group.

It's well known that "sacrifices" take place in the music industry to settle disputes over money and record labels take out life insurance policies on their artists, so they're worth more dead than alive. Especially once their 15 minutes of fame is up. But surface level thinkers will dismiss this as "niggers being niggers".
Exactly. The game is way more complicated than the people here ignore saying it’s just niggers. Offset cut ties with his migos fam a while ago. Two were running as a duo. The news said others were injured but quavo wasn’t and he was the one who cried for help. Quavo had a great relationship with takeoff tho and hence I believe (hope) it can’t be him

i thought thugmaxxing for legit?

Exactly. The game is way more complicated than the people here ignore saying it’s just niggers. Offset cut ties with his migos fam a while ago. Two were running as a duo. The news said others were injured but quavo wasn’t and he was the one who cried for help. Quavo had a great relationship with takeoff tho and hence I believe (hope) it can’t be him
It's the perfect false flag setup because people know full well that the public and caucasoid brains will simply dismiss it as a gambling dispute or niggas "chimping out". They won't bother investigating any further than that since it's not a white toilet who died. Even the cuck authorities don't seem to give a damn.

I liked migos music, sad to see. He wasn’t even doing any crazy thing too

He won, he didn’t live to 30

That video is reference to fear and loathing not that the foids would understand it

A good nigger is a dead nigger, we need less niggers in this world who contribute nothing to society other than violence, crime and “music” through their niggery songs

Thoughts and prayers...

In other words.
...wait for it...

Whatever

:fuk: he left all that money and poose behind. he could have left it to us

When money is more important than human life.

They were arguing with random people over a pickup basketball game at a bowling alley at 1am. The rappers are Multi-millionaires btw spending their time like this. Blacks are so ghetto and primitive Lol

Nigs gonna nog. Who gives a fuck if some nig working for shekelstien records gets killed by another coon.

Idkn they make big money but stay with low trash tier people and guess what happens but anyways it's doesnt matter :feelsaww:

They were arguing with random people over a pickup basketball game at a bowling alley at 1am. The rappers are Multi-millionaires btw spending their time like this. Blacks are so ghetto and primitive Lol
Tbh he got shot in crossfire. It wasn’t him arguing with anyone,

Over a dice game I believe

Tbh he got shot in crossfire. It wasn’t him arguing with anyone,
But he was standing there ready to defend his cousin or whatever over the stupid argument with the random person. Instead of saying “this is childish and stupid let’s go”

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back