Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel American College foids

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Watching series or movies which including american college foids is a greatest suifuel.I'm jealous of them and even jealous men who studying there.but ı imagine being a incel in america greatest suifuel though.Before ı went to high school ı used to imagine high schools like in american movies.all students having sex all the time.America is greatest suifuel indeed

America is not that, trust me. Everything is corporatized/capitalistic even the sex market.

And damn american foids are fucking hot even though they're fucking degenerate
America is not that, trust me. Everything is corporatized/capitalistic even the sex market.

Only thing ı want in my life is going to america one day

america isn‘t like how movies portray it, you‘ll find yourself being surrounded by landwhales. Move to iceland or sweden if you wanna see hot chicks

Good luck:feelskek::feelskek:This ain’t paradise bro

america isn‘t like how movies portray it, you‘ll find yourself being surrounded by landwhales. Move to iceland or sweden if you wanna see hot chicks
Amen. I remember some posts here saying shit like it must be illegal to be below a certain BMI in the USA, and another saying that Asian foods are only attractive because they are more often in decent shape. It's all true. God bless America.

America is subcountry.

How Naive, JFL if you think American foids are hot, Euro chicks are way hotter. You come here and you'll probly just end up encountering a bunch of landwhale, raindbow hair colored, feminist bitches.

America is not like the movies dude, lol

america is garbage. i hope kim nukes us

trump is our president should tell u the average iq