Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

american 'chinese' '''''''''food''''''''''' is garbage and is for niggers (scientifically confiremed)

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
there's not a single redeeming dish or feature

General Tso does not approve of this message.

Eh, subjective. IMO it slams and is amazing to eat on occasion

I only eat it when I have had every other type of food.

Westernized Chinese food is nice.

I like honey chicken or whatever they coat the chicken with fried rice or steamed rice.

Westernized Chinese food is nice.

I like honey chicken or whatever they coat the chicken with fried rice or steamed rice.
you would like honey garlic chicken with fried rice? Anything else for your order?

Agreed. But egg rolls are ok

i had one it was so shit i could barely finish it. how do they fuck up an egg so badly?
Yeah I’ve gotten violently sick from bad ones so maybe ok is too strong lol

Sorry, didn't read, too busy enjoying these delicious spring rolls with the sweet and sour sauce :feelsEhh:

Sorry, didn't read, too busy enjoying these delicious spring rolls with the sweet and sour sauce :feelsEhh:
the sweet and sour sauce is soooooo bad, tastes like plastic

I'm sorry but asian food mostly sucks. the best asian food is just lukewarm levels of tasty (japanese fish ect) why would choose chinese food over a cheeseburger and french fries?

I'm sorry but asian food mostly sucks. the best asian food is just lukewarm levels of tasty (japanese fish ect) why would choose chinese food over a cheeseburger and french fries?
just eat rice tbh

Why eat kung pao chicken when you can eat breaded kfc chicken shieet mang!!!

Beats curry food