Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

American bitches are the biggest pain to talk to

S

shitholeamerica

Greycel
You have to have a perfect fucking personality and I just want punch the shit out of them and throw them on a fucking railroad for being so condenscending. I'd honestly go live in Russia if it wasn't for the war but now I just want to get a girl from there to come back here. Russian and Eastern european women are obviously better which everyone knows but did you know a woman can be both attractive AND genuine. Holy shit that doesn't seem like a concept america knows. I can actually have a decently meaningful conversation with a Russian/Ukrainian/Belarusian girl (I can speak Russian) about various issues and topics. Because they're actually intelligent and not degenerate, feminized, mass media brainwashed, ghettofied demeaning trash.

I am from Eastern Europe and I agree with what you say tbh. I'm grateful our women are not that bad (but that's been changing with new generations :feelsbadman:).

I assume that significant part of soyditt female posters are from USA and other Anglo countries.
So reading soyditt I was struck by their small-mindedness, puritanical twisted worldview ( where anything sexual is worse than violence ), hypocrisy, condescending attitude towards ugly males.
No wonder ER happened in the US and not in Europe, Asia or Latin America...

Even this bitch who mocked ugly men is from US. In EE or China females may think the same but they will avoid to say this on public because they don't want to harm their public image and to humiliate possible betabuxxers.

yes. liberal feminist dumb cunts usually. spend money, sleep with dogs.

All foids are the same, stop coping.