Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

American and Canadiancels what is a basement for rent?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I checked this kind of rental ad is kinda popular in Canada and probably by extension the US considering they're so similar. Is the basement like a separate dwelling unit with its own kitchen, bathroom, etc. and the landlord lives upstairs? Doesn't it get claustrophobic? What about natural sunlight? I wouldn't like to live there tbh. Sharing a house or flat with strangers already sucks imagine sharing it with the landlord.

Europoors don’t have basements? I understand if you live below the water line but come on. A basement is just a room under the house and sometimes has a bathroom. Almost no basement has a kitchen unless it’s renovated by the homeowner.

Europoors don’t have basements? I understand if you live below the water line but come on. A basement is just a room under the house and sometimes has a bathroom. Almost no basement has a kitchen unless it’s renovated by the homeowner.
Yeah even in big homes basements aren't common. I've never seen one personally. The storage areas of the house are just the attic and the garage.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back