Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

America vs poor countries

I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
America: "You should be thankful that you have food on your plate. People in poor countries don't get to eat food every day"

Poor countries: "You should be thankful that you have a young virgin wife. People in America don't get young virgin wives because their women spend their prime years getting fucked by attractive jocks"

It depends, the poor cities I come across sometimes are just shitholes where everyone fucks everyone since age 15 or so and breed more dumb worthless people. Like big human farms

i live in a poor country and women are even worse here.
you dont get laid unless you are rich or a tourist.

Depends on the poor country. I'd rather live here than in some shithole like Brazil, or South Africa.

bkdreamkb said:
Which country

thetruecelibate said:
bkdreamkb said:
Which country

brazil

LMAO.

I live in a pretty poor country and women here are just as fucking slutty, if not even worse. This is some serious cope.

incel4life said:
America: "You should be thankful that you have food on your plate. People in poor countries don't get to eat food every day"
Poor countries: "You should be thankful that you have a young virgin wife. People in America don't get young virgin wives because their women spend their prime years getting fucked by attractive jocks"

Women in poor countries are just as whorey as Americans.

bkdreamkb said:
thetruecelibate said:
bkdreamkb said:
Which country
brazil
The women who come here from Brazil are attractive. Ut only have sex with chad's