Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill america to have more contractor jobs and less full time. over for low tier devs

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/cscareerquestions/comments/vhgx2s/outsourced_tech_jobs_are_returning_to_the_us_so/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Outsourced jobs coming back to USA this is good news. but this also means many ameriMUTTs will be trapped with shitty contractor work rather than full time with benefits. And sadly this is the future for Americans who failed to get to a good college or internship. This is the future of American tech employment.

3 tiers or castes of tech workers:
  1. High skill/High IQ Google,Quant, Facebook MIT college, high internship try hards
  2. Mid skill/ mid IQ, normal tech job, Chase, General motors type shit
  3. Low skill, low IQ, shitty contractor slaves as sometimes lots of shitty work or rotters as sometimes no work for months but do get paid
this is the FUTURE! :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/cscareerquestions/comments/vhgx2s/outsourced_tech_jobs_are_returning_to_the_us_so/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Outsourced jobs coming back to USA this is good news. but this also means many ameriMUTTs will be trapped with shitty contractor work rather than full time with benefits. And sadly this is the future for Americans who failed to get to a good college or internship. This is the future of American tech employment.

3 tiers or castes of tech workers:
  1. High skill/High IQ Google,Quant, Facebook MIT college, high internship try hards
  2. Mid skill/ mid IQ, normal tech job, Chase, General motors type shit
  3. Low skill, low IQ, shitty contractor slaves as sometimes lots of shitty work or rotters as sometimes no work for months but do get paid
this is the FUTURE! :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Learn a niche skill theory. You know that common general doctors are always desperatly looking for programmers to code their equipment right? Their sauna thingys to see babies in the stomach, those machines to measure heart beats and see the heart etc. They want to back up their hard drives like everyday because years of patient records are on those drives

Every IT student wants Google, Facebook , web development and dont even know about such niche jobs because it aint glamorous but it is stable income. So dont say 3 tiers, say 3 tiers for those hoping to career maxx and climb the ladder maxx as if a white man gonna allow some ethnic to climb the ladder except for a few sellout ethnics to be the ceo but in reality is powerless and just a token for virtue signalling points but still the white man in the background wields the power.

The HR foids tell whites WHAT to study for an interview and the ethnics think the whites are high iq because they know the answers and skill sets very well but the white HR foid told him in advance but the ethnic was not told lmao:feelsautistic:

JFL at anyone that fell for the CS/IT meme. Foreign curryniggers and chinks can do your Job better and for less pay.

Do contingent roles not pay well at Tech companies? I have been working contingent roles for Finance companies and I always get paid above median for the area. I would imagine that the pay must at least be competitive due to the lack of benefits.

Do contingent roles not pay well at Tech companies? I have been working contingent roles for Finance companies and I always get paid above median for the area. I would imagine that the pay must at least be competitive due to the lack of benefits.
they pay decent but main problem has to do with the long term basis. the contract dev companies many times have shitty work which cannot be used to get promotions or for job hopping. they also make people hired as developer to not work for months or sometimes work Q&A/help desk jobs. which are shit for career maxxing

they pay decent but main problem has to do with the long term basis. the contract dev companies many times have shitty work which cannot be used to get promotions or for job hopping. they also make people hired as developer to not work for months or sometimes work Q&A/help desk jobs. which are shit for career maxxing
Thats retarded but I would simply lie in interviews about what kind of projects you worked on.

All coders should commit suicide

Most pos normie job these days

Thats retarded but I would simply lie in interviews about what kind of projects you worked on.
yeah same. If I were them. I would work on some side project website or something somewhat for 2-3 hours a day. Call it a work related internal tool. And just bs about it. practice bullshitting for an hour every week for 6 months before exiting a shitty job like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back