Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over America sucks I know of at least 3 people that have died of fentanyl overdoses in my small city

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
I live in a smaller city in a rural area and you would be surprised at just how much life fucking sucks for a majority of the people here. 50% of the workforce slaves away at minimum wage jobs there is somehow a labor shortage and a poverty crisis at the same time, there is a supply crisis the fucking grocery stores are out of ground beef and canned vegetables, oh and my area has literally one of the highest death rates in the world for covid. We’ve literally lost more than 1,000 people and the population isn’t even that big here it got so bad the local hospital here got in trouble here for stacking dead bodies on top of each other in their morgue. Many have turned to drugs to cope and I know of at least 3 people that died from fentanyl overdoses when it was laced with their weed without them knowing. America 2021 folks

I live in a smaller city in a rural area and you would be surprised at just how much life fucking sucks for a majority of the people here. 50% of the workforce slaves away at minimum wage jobs there is somehow a labor shortage and a poverty crisis at the same time, there is a supply crisis the fucking grocery stores are out of ground beef and canned vegetables, oh and my area has literally one of the highest death rates in the world for covid. We’ve literally lost more than 1,000 people and the population isn’t even that big here it got so bad the local hospital here got in trouble here for stacking dead bodies on top of each other in their morgue. Many have turned to drugs to cope and I know of at least 3 people that died from fentanyl overdoses when it was laced with their weed without them knowing. America 2021 folks
Yup, rural America is being ravaged by drug overdoses, as well as obesity and suicide, and I guess now Covid as well. Brutal. :feelsjuice:

America was always and will always be a shithole, can be the #1 economy in the world, but remember:

• They have the worst type of black people in the world;
  • They have rednecks;
  • Good part of the americans have mental problems;
  • The most degenerate people in the world;
  • Rap culture and drug abuse;
  • Worst type of females in the world;
  • Mexicans refugees immigrants;
  • Dont have culture.
I could keep going all the day, America is an underdeveloped country with money.

Yup, rural America is being ravaged by drug overdoses, as well as obesity and suicide, and I guess now Covid as well. Brutal. :feelsjuice:
You know it’s funny how the rest of the world thinks of the fortune, lights, and fame of L.A and NYC when they think of America. Reality when you get away from the coastal metropolises you don’t even realize you’re in the same fucking country it sucks badly tbh. I’m kind of jealous of people that live in rural areas of the U.K, Germany, and France they seem way happier than rural Americans

Ah, I luv my rural college American town, where the blm protests are only 1 % black (mostly stacies and their chad bfs) and where the homeless try to rape bus drivers :feelsaww:

America was always and will always be a shithole, can be the #1 economy in the world, but remember:

• They have rednecks;
  • Dont have culture.
I could keep going all the day, America is an underdeveloped country with money.
brutal truth. America Mogs the globe in macroeconomic metric but not in poor/average person microeconomic metrics
under developed nation with loads of money is true.

cuck if you care for your country, I dont give three shits about mine, Let the world burn brocel.

and where the homeless try to rape bus drivers :feelsaww:
:lul:

brutal truth. America Mogs the globe in macroeconomic metric but not in poor/average person microeconomic metrics
under developed nation with loads of money is true.
I prefer to live in my own shithole (Brazil) than that shitty place, even if i earn much less money (minimal wage), i still can get enough like any amerimutt on the internet and i dont have to deal too much with awkward normies and schizos.
(i also travelled to a mall in a big city of my region 4 days ago, and i didnt see a nigger in the whole day, i dont even remember to see them in this whole year tbh) :feelscomfy:

I always laugh at mexicans and niggers from here (always people that is from the most black and poorest regions and idk why) from my country that try to move to the burgerland, funny is that these little bastards clean toilets at a shitty restaurant to survive but when you call them out for being a nobody, travelling to another country just to have a shit job and being a little slave for americans, they just get mad and record their houses and their money and try to mock us saying that they earn in dollars (which is worth more than our currency).

If i could make some wishes come to reality, one of them would make low tier immigrants die from terminal cancer, i hate these little shits more than i hate women.

cuck if you care for your country, I dont give three shits about mine, Let the world burn brocel.
This.

Last edited:
wat do u mean by worst type of black?
Man i lived inside one of the worst public schools in my region, the black people there was like angels if we compare to the american ones.
American blacks are dirty, ugly, degenerated, much more aggressive, lazy and use tons of drugs if we compare to other countries.
No wonder USA have tons of "nazis" and racists, the blacks there are insane, just compare the ones here from Brazil to the ones there.

sounds like ur from RS :fuk:
I'm from the North.
Where are you from ?

Last edited:
gigabased response

I left burgerland and never looked back
Stop mogging me!

Because welfare
  • They have rednecks;
Because country music
Because jews are in control of schools
...and media

• Dont have culture.
Yup. #thanksjews

A 7 episode drama TV series about Oxycontin. Oxycontin is responsible for the opioid addiction. It covers the effects on a community, doctors, salesmen and the fortunes of Purdue Pharma.

https://fmovies.to/film/dopesick.mjvy8

know of at least 3 people that died from fentanyl overdoses when it was laced with their weed without them knowing

Does they looked somehow like this? :feelswhat:

Ows 4400f6ca eb63 40a5 bc03 5e9cc5af1ad4Ows 4400f6ca eb63 40a5 bc03 5e9cc5af1ad4Ows 4400f6ca eb63 40a5 bc03 5e9cc5af1ad4

Sky high or Fall down and suffer

based cartels killing normies:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:. Maybe I should cartelmaxx

Personally I drink, I smoke, I have guns, I have high cholesterol, and a bunch of other risk factors. But that's my choice.
We can drink, smoke and be fat fucks, but then we can't use drugs? I'm not against all drugs, but everyone with common sense does not use highly addictive hard drugs.

Can I have some ¿?

America sucks because I know of at least 3 couples that give life to children that will grow up and hate niggers like you

Thats definitely not that bad. That kinda sounds like where I live. I live in the borderline ghetto region in SF as a ricecel. Far enough away from the chads and stacies in the white districts, and not too close to the crime ridden hell hole black and brown community. Perfect place imo. Every city in America has one of these goldilocks places that you have to find. Not too close to the rich karens, brads, and stacies. And not too close to the majority black areas where there is nothing but crime. And poor working class white communities are also to be avoided (usually located in the outskirts of major American cities). Unless you don't mind running into neo-nazis, skinheads, and meth-heads from time to time who have their ways of making you feel very uncomfortable.

Doesn't get any worst than SF (or any major coastal city in America for that matter).
Imagine a place with a bunch of trust fund chads + stacies, mixed in with a ton of Asian + indian incels, WMAF couples everywhere, stuck up hypergamous and degenerate foids everywhere, major tech companies based here, billionaires, millionaires, illegal mexicans, homeless everywhere, shit, piss, needles, and mass crime, sky-high cost of living.

Last edited:
fentanyl overdoses when it was laced with their weed
:waitwhat: This is some 1985 boomer drug scare type of shitpost. In what world are people getting weed with fentanyl in it? I can assure you they did not die from weed laced with fentanyl, and whoever you got this info from is probably covering for them because they did opioids.

:waitwhat: This is some 1985 boomer drug scare type of shitpost. In what world are people getting weed with fentanyl in it? I can assure you they did not die from weed laced with fentanyl, and whoever you got this info from is probably covering for them because they did opioids.
You’re probably right I don’t do any sort of drugs myself so I’m not very educated about that. I knew they were stoners so that why I made the connection that the fentanyl was in the weed they constantly smoked I guess they were doing much harder stuff than I knew about