Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over America: Land of the fat

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
nah it is the worst. no hookers at all.
America is the capital of feminism, that's why life sucks here and everyone is fat. Notice how obesity rose after foids got rights... Coinicidence?

America is the capital of feminism, that's why life sucks here and everyone is fat. Notice how obesity rose after foids got rights... Coinicidence?

Only 2 in every 10 foids look healthy enough in weight here in the u.k. most women are large and apple shaped with tree chunk legs and ballooned carccus.

We can't have nice, slim plain Beckie's --or even ugly slim foids. They are monopolized by chads only. If more foids looked after themselves we wouldn't have this incel male pandemic. This forum would have 75% less users. Fat hogs are totally responsible for creating incels.

Last edited:
Only 2 in every 10 foids look healthy enough in weight here in the u.k. most women are large and apple shaped with tree chunk legs and ballooned carccus.

We can't have nice, slim plain Beckie's --or even ugly slim foids. They are monopolized by chads only. If more foids looked after themselves we wouldn't have this incel male pandemic. This forum would have 75% less users. Fat hogs are totally responsible for creating incels.
Euler IQ

and here I am, a skinnycel
how are fat normies reproducing? betabux prob

JFL how is Saudi Arabia as bad as the USA, what the fuck. I've seen plenty of footage from there, never seen any My 600lb life-tier blobs or anything close to that afaicr, I guess they hide in their rooms with the AC at full blast. Hilarity ngl.
how are fat normies reproducing? betabux prob
Cope, bones>all. Skinny birdcel checking in right here.

Last edited:
JFL how is Saudi Arabia as bad as the USA, what the fuck. I've seen plenty of footage from there, never seen any My 600lb life-tier blobs or anything close to that afaicr, I guess they hide in their rooms with the AC at full blast. Hilarity ngl.

Cope, bones>all. Skinny birdcel checking in right here.

Saudi Arabia is full of fast good joints.

i know that they have a fuck ton of fast food restaurants in saudi arabia similar to america
Sandcels all over the Peninsula don't do anything except eat lavish heavy sand food, and fast food.

90% of sands do t have jobs, because they are given really generous welfare by the state, and they import curries and SEAcels to do all the shit work in 50 degree heat, so they sit in the house all day eating what the curry maid cooks for them.

They generally can't go around getting laid or going to bars, save for their trips to Bangkok, London, Paris, and the odd weekend jaunt to Bahrain, so when it cools down at night they drive to fast food restaurants and gorge on food while sitting in their cars, then go smoke shisha, then back to bed.

Have more corn...

And corn accessories.