Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over America: Land of the fat

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

View: https://media.giphy.com/media/fDzM81OYrNjJC/giphy.gif

somehow there are middle eastern countries just as bad too

Edit:

America was purple in 2007. It's only gotten worse
Fat

Last edited:
Whenever I go to an amusement park everyone there but me is like 250 pounds or higher jfl the Amerifat meme is real

What's up with jordan, saudi arabia and egypt?

America unironically top 5 worst countries to live in

Western women are fat entitled whores.

Glad that I'm not american.

Sand people are fat because they consume so much bread, rice, soda and sweet deserts every single day.
@tehgymcel420

Whenever I go to an amusement park everyone there but me is like 250 pounds or higher jfl the Amerifat meme is real
I'm beginning to realize why all the european cels are confused when I say tons of normies have to date landwhales. it's because in european countries there aren't that many landwhales compared to america.

I'm beginning to realize why all the european cels are confused when I say tons of normies have to date landwhales. it's because in european countries there aren't that many landwhales compared to america.
I think the reason we’re so fat is portion sizes. American “small size” stuff is the norm in other countries. Our “large” stuff is often incredibly so.

The problem is that they dont get enough exercise, dont glorify poverty and hunger it creates manlets and framecels while a greasy red meat eating rural American turns into Chad.

Europe is starting to look pretty red too tbh. Here where I live any women after 30 is obese, not one exception

@OverBeforeItBegan which European country you at?

Also @Ropemaxx am I correct in reading that Sweden is the skinniest European country?

Tbhngl

What's up with jordan, saudi arabia and egypt?

They don't have a health culture very much in the middle east. They eat sweet food and don't jog. I live in Europe and I can see joggers on every sunny weekend day. Arabs often have fat hairy bellies, bald heads and bulky crooked noses.

No wonder there's so many american virgin males.

The fat females won't go for fat guys, Chad's taking care of all of them.

Fat women: chad only

Sounds about right

The women are more obese than the men though, and that is saying something.

Sounds about right

The women are more obese than the men though, and that is saying something.
it means that men are putting effort into their appearance and women aren't because they don't need to, that's what

it means that men are putting effort into their appearance and women aren't because they don't need to, that's what
Alot of fatcels I see that seem to have just given up.

Either that, or too stupid to just diet properly.

Alot of fatcels I see that seem to have just given up.

Either that, or too stupid to just diet properly.
second one is huge cope

they have given up. they realize that they are ugly and need to put in herculean effort for a used slut

Sand people are fat because they consume so much bread, rice, soda and sweet deserts every single day.
@tehgymcel420
And they hate sports or any kind of physical movement.

luckily we don’t have many landwhales here.And the ones i know hate me.

legit do not understand how people get obese or how it's this common of a thing

like I do not have a healthy diet by any means and I just maintain a basic amount of physical activity (like walking) and I am still a scrawny fuck with BMI of 21

The map doesn't give the gender split.

They are not fat, they are literally obese.

The main difference between europe and usa prikk kittykat 30034256

Most of the fats in Europe are located in UK and Germany. Some in the East Europe too, but that's because it's quite cold in there.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

Lol, I can't believe that was for real.

Last edited:
I have one question: Do you like marmite?
I tried it once and didn't like it at all. (But I belong to the German-speaking countries.)

I have never actually tried it tbh. Is that weird?

I have never actually tried it tbh. Is that weird?
No, I don't think so.

I watched a Mr. Bean episode once and he used Marmite.
That made me curious and I did some research online.
People said: You either love this or you hate it. It's typically British.
It seems to be quite popular.

They don't have a health culture very much in the middle east. They eat sweet food and don't jog. I live in Europe and I can see joggers on every sunny weekend day. Arabs often have fat hairy bellies, bald heads and bulky crooked noses.
Since how long do u live here? This only changed since a few years tbh. What is even arab + egypt food? Like mena?

It’s disgusting the level of fatness that are being reached

Brazil is fatter than I expected.

@OverBeforeItBegan which European country you at?

Also @Ropemaxx am I correct in reading that Sweden is the skinniest European country?
i honestly dont know tbh. could be thought
im shocked by the amount of disgusting whales in america. makes much more sense than better looking men get fatties

i honestly dont know tbh. could be thought
im shocked by the amount of disgusting whales in america. makes much more sense than better looking men get fatties
i think you now understand why i talk about landwhales so much

america is hell on earth