Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel America is FUCKED

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
I would say switzerland is one of the most cucked coutries in europe. The ugliest bitches with the biggest standards and preferneces.
For what is it useful to be trained in the use of rifles. I won't never risk my life and defend this feminazi state of demons.
I meant more that one day your people might usurp your government and put them all to trial for treason and they would have the skills and tools to do it. I think the pendulum is swinging that way in every country in the west except for totally cucked nations like sweden and germany. Not surprised about your women, as your country has the highest cost of living. At least most of them will die childless old hags

I honestly think that Repubs won't do jack shit either, but honestly, it IS better then having a bunch of fucking jihadist progressives take over.

Jihadists and progressives have nothing alike, jihadists would reinstitute a true patriarchy and strip away all foid rights while progressives would institute matriarchy and strip away all male rights. Don't forget progressive Obama massively ramped up the American interventions and drone strikes in the Middle East.

Arabs don't respect white Islamists and are just using them as useful idiots.

You have White Chechen and Bosnian guys who rise to the top positions in many Islamist organizations.

Jihadists and progressives have nothing alike, jihadists would reinstitute a true patriarchy and strip away all foid rights while progressives would institute matriarchy and strip away all male rights. Don't forget progressive Obama massively ramped up the American interventions and drone strikes in the Middle East.

Yeah, I just compared them side by side because they both are idea crusaders, but yeah I like jihadists in the sense that they would strip away femoid rights.

I meant more that one day your people might usurp your government and put them all to trial for treason and they would have the skills and tools to do it. I think the pendulum is swinging that way in every country in the west except for totally cucked nations like sweden and germany. Not surprised about your women, as your country has the highest cost of living. At least most of them will die childless old hags
this

>Implying Europe isn't a much worse hellhole

No. I'll be old enough to vote for Trump in 2020 though.

I'm happy about that.
Europe isn't worse by any stretch of the imagination, certain countries are still 100% white, and no country in Europe is as nonwhite as cuckmerica

It’s over bro. I’m getting out of this hellhole and back to Europe ASAP.
>he doesn't know Europe is getting flooded by single men from third world countries :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Europe isn't worse by any stretch of the imagination, certain countries are still 100% white, and no country in Europe is as nonwhite as cuckmerica
Native Europeans are starting to be a minority in their own big cities,only small towns are relatively safe but it's only a matter of time until towelheads and ooga boogas take over everything while leftists masturbate by seeing the welfare line full of tribals,gypsies and brownies

BTW name me a single American city more cucked and multicultural shithole that is Paris or London,Jew York doesn't count.

Last edited:
not sure, after the white race falls the rest of humanity will fall shortly after or revert back to primitive lifestyles.

Unless the light skinned asians do something
The subhumans will be living in mudhuts when that happens.