Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Amber Savva is sexy

T

TTDLaunch

Greycel
Fishtales is a British movie released in 2007.

It got universally negative reviews.

But there is one good thing about it.

It has some powerful jailbait.

One of the main characters is played by Amber Savva.

Who was 14 years old at the time the movie was made. The character she plays is 12.

Check out this video I've made that has footage from the movie of her:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wro_4P5Pn0I

This movie is an interesting example of stealth erotica. Although it is a family film, and is rated PG, it clearly is intended to sexualize Amber.

Although my video enhances things, even the original film is clearly intended to be that way.

The movie's antagonist is a creepy man who stalks the character Amber plays, which is mostly played for comedy.

This movie shows how legitimately sexual young girls are.

Reported for foid worship.

Why obsess over women as an incel, they will never acknowledge you or your existence, take the apathypill

Bookmarked; will circlejerk later.

Mogs me because more BALLS.

(I decided against saying that)

He’s tripping
:feelsjuice:
I’d tell him to run for the hills but from that pic it looks like he belongs here
:feelswhere:

Why obsess over women as an incel, they will never acknowledge you or your existence, take the apathypill
says the nibba having a foid avi
You posted a video of that foid to have everyone else on the forum circle jerk to her with you.
the foid dont care. she wants to be seen . she is a sloot.

Last edited:
:soy: you're not allowed to sexualize 12 year olds

says the nibba having a foid avi
Current avi is a male :feelskek: and my past avis of anime girls depicted nonexistent women anyway, different to obsession over a living breathing person

cumming of age movie.

Ok. So I finally saw the clip.

Wow, they sure ZOOMED IN on her lil vegine! Several times! At first i thought it was a "creep edit" job. But it wasn't, it was shot that way on porpoise.

And that song.... Well. I never...

After a quick search for more information on the actress, she is now an ugly toad of a woman...

Obviously her prime has passed.

What i would like to lnow is TWO (2) things...

#1 are they're other zoomy shots of her? (asking[email protected])

&

#2 does zany bill (billy zane) have that god awful eye mascara tattoo shit in this movie? Damned WEIRDO!

Anyway, interesting post....

(No i DIDN'T circlejerk, she's not that great):

Last edited:
Shes no brooke shields but shell do

who tf is that foid?

Ok. So I finally saw the clip.

Wow, they sure ZOOMED IN on her lil vegine! Several times! At first i thought it was a "creep edit" job. But it wasn't, it was shot that way on porpoise.

And that song.... Well. I never...

After a quick search for more information on the actress, she is now an ugly toad of a woman...

Obviously her prime has passed.

What i would like to lnow is TWO (2) things...

#1 are they're other zoomy shots of her? (asking[email protected])

&

#2 does zany bill (billy zane) have that god awful eye mascara tattoo shit in this movie? Damned WEIRDO!

Anyway, interesting post....

(No i DIDN'T circlejerk, she's not that great):
I made this video. Nice to hear that I did such a good job that it seems like it's the original version of the film.

I did the zooms using non-linear keyframe animation.

It feels just like the original version, though. I just made it even more effective, and put in better music.

This is the original soundtrack of the movie:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khNY6dSRQb0

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKZl_pCFJhU

The movie is creepy, though. In one scene I didn't include, Amber wears a white dress that leaves her legs exposed with the yellow swimsuit underneath, and strips to the swimsuit offscreen, as a creepy old man (the film's antagonist) watches her through a telescope and laughs. The man's telescope then falls down a drop.

You're editing skill's are really amazing...

I saw the movie and you should have slowed down and zoomed into her spread frontal shots and added the cave scene and ZOOMED in on her butt as well! It would have been better than ending it as a BlackScreen....

As it is now, those fraction of a second glimpses (in the actual video) are far too fleeting.

Anyway, all them "Greek" women in the movie was scary! I bet they were all jews!

Wtf is up with that zany bill dudes eyes? That sure is creepy!

I can see why that movie is rated so low.

I would have gave another star if amber wore more than ONE swimming suit! Wtf? Only one suit!

I started doing advanced video editing in late 2019. I've gotten better and better at it.

In August 2020, I created this video:

I've created a lot of other videos. With most of them, I've just released them on BitTorrent. Here are a few of them:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6dd24cbeb7463200501f279edf3f2fe466d7471b&dn=Sexy%20Taisia%20Lazareva%20doing%20striptease%20ballet%20dancing

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:15120649e626c3e8f81f826dcf91b2e9d4b31517&dn=Sophie%20Knight%20seducing%20you

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:617ff5acec2607fe8f2bb395fa8192f4e826c6cb&dn=Miss%20Bell%20attempting%20to%20arouse%20you

I just learned something interesting: The actor that played the creepy man that stalks the girl was also the producer of the film.